Tennis Forum banner

221 - 229 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
19,565 Posts
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 270 – Gone But Not Forgotten - Ceremony On!

Bit disappointed to finish last. I think the clever nuances of the song too much for TF to handle.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 270 – Gone But Not Forgotten - Ceremony On!

Congrats, Mauriac :hug:
Thank you for managing Adey!

·
Registered
13,634 Posts

Thanks everyone. I wouldn't have been disappointed if RaRu had won as I really liked his song too, although obviously it's great to win again. Congrats on being runner up and to Wayitis too. Thanks to Adey for managing. :yeah:

I'll try and pick a good theme. :scared:

·
Registered
2,991 Posts

Congrats, Mauriac :yeah:

I wonder if a certain Stosur stan would have preferred this version of my entry :eek:h:

·
Registered
12,223 Posts

Congrats to Mauriac :yeah: One of the few times i have suggested the correct winner in my interview.

Congrats also to Random Run and wayitis :)

13th place for me is the best I've had in a while, so I'm pleased. Almost made the better half.

Adey :worship:

·
Registered
8,119 Posts

Poor Fabrizio, leading all the way with a terrific song, only to be overtaken at the end. :hug:

Great song from Mauriac as well, just as deserving as a winner, well done! :worship:

7th place for me, pretty nice to have another top 10 showing. :D

Bit disappointed to finish last. I think the clever nuances of the song too much for TF to handle.
Nice guys finish last. :p:kiss:

·
***** Emeritus
41,651 Posts
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 270 – Gone But Not Forgotten - Cong. to Mau

What a great top 5 :hearts:

Well done, Mauriac! Good song. Nicely done, Fabrizio and wayitis as well. Tough luck, Queen Vika, lovely song!

221 - 229 of 229 Posts