Tennis Forum banner

181 - 189 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
13,855 Posts
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 267 – Harmonica Showdown - Ceremony On!!!!!

Congrats Monzanator. Obviously I like your song as I sent it too. Really bad luck that I was like the 3rd or 4th person that sent but it had still been taken. Vongrats to JMG and wayitis too and thanks to Adey.

@Beat, you are right, the original of Long Train Running is better but having been pipped at the post with one song I wanted to get the next one in quickly and mistakenly sent the remix. I still like it though.

Reactions: Monzanator

·
Registered
36,390 Posts
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 267 – Harmonica Showdown - Ceremony On!!!!!

Congrats Monzanator. Obviously I like your song as I sent it too. Really bad luck that I was like the 3rd or 4th person that sent but it had still been taken. Vongrats to JMG and wayitis too and thanks to Adey.

@Beat, you are right, the original of Long Train Running is better but having been pipped at the post with one song I wanted to get the next one in quickly and mistakenly sent the remix. I still like it though.
that's exactly what i had imagined when i saw that it was your nomination :hug:

·
Registered
12,350 Posts

Congrats to Monzanator :yeah:

Also congrats to JGM and wayitis :)

Adey :worship:

·
Rise up from ignorance
17,576 Posts

I'm actually a little surprised but it's not often songs that I really like do well in these games ;)

Thx for all the votes! :worship:

I had a feeling you've send Morricone as well as soon as I saw your original message. I've send mine like 9 hours after the thread was created so it's not like I was that early to do it :lol:

·
Trainwreck
58,369 Posts
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 267 – Harmonica Showdown Congrats to Monzan

Congrats Monz.

I'd slightly hope you'd take up the metal mantle but if you don't I'm sure you'll pick a good theme anyway.

·
EXPRESS YOURSELF
7,948 Posts
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 267 – Harmonica Showdown Congrats to Monzan

Congrats Monz.

I'd slightly hope you'd take up the metal mantle but if you don't I'm sure you'll pick a good theme anyway.
Why would you want that?

·
Registered
12,350 Posts

Why would you want that?
It is well known to those of us who has played almost since the beginning that LCI likes metal. Like most who do, he generally gave up nominating it due to weak results, as the majority has never much warmed to metal.

·
***** Emeritus
42,051 Posts

Congrats Monzanator! Decent enough song. Well done JMG (great song!) and wayitis as well.

No love for Toots is a bit disappointing. He's not really my cup of tea either, but I would have hoped that he fared better in a harmonica game.

Thanks Adey!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts

Congrats Monzanator! Decent enough song. Well done JMG (great song!) and wayitis as well.

No love for Toots is a bit disappointing. He's not really my cup of tea either, but I would have hoped that he fared better in a harmonica game.

Thanks Adey!
Maybe Tiefsee voting would have helped you. :grin2:

181 - 189 of 189 Posts