Tennis Forum banner

321 - 332 of 332 Posts

·
EXPRESS YOURSELF
7,948 Posts
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 266 – BSG Namesakes - Ceremony On!!!!!!!!!

Adam wins this game. I'll amend everything tonight.

From now on - anyone who get's banned is out - full stop.
Imo this is the correct decision. I would’ve preferred my song pulled when i was banned, although it wasn’t really a discussion point at the time. Fortunately not many people here have to worry about getting banned, just a certain few :eek:h: so this seems like a good solution for an uncommon problem.

Now y’all leave Adey alone, he does very much, only to get screamed at by a bunch of music snobs. Have a nice night adey :wavey:

Also also: DSA must have known there would be some sort of suspension coming when he did what he did, he had to be pretty aware of what he was doing at the time :eek:h:

Reactions: The Crow

·
Registered
19,658 Posts
Congrats, Adam! :yeah:

As for Adey: that is the right decision and how it used to be like.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 266 – BSG Namesakes - Ceremony On!!!!!!!!!

Owl on Speed sent Dennis? :spit:

And I thought he hated hiphop :eek:h:
Awfully cute song I couldn't resist.
Surprise, surprise! :grin2: Thanks for your 12. :kiss:

I am trying to send songs outside my comfort zone and it is indeed a very cute song. If someone else had sent something like that it would be top 5 but of course I end up at 18 as usual. :lol:

·
EXPRESS YOURSELF
7,948 Posts

Like who? I'll never be banned again, I've changed my ways.
Only because Serena has been so inactive as of late :eek:h:

I think yourself, myself, SB and Čeda are the only ones here to ever be banned, and really myself and SB are the only ones I would really worry about, the mods aren’t exactly fans :angel:

·
Administrator
67,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #326

As I've said not like TT where it's a daily game - it's a 2-3 week process - because these things can happen in week 3 after a load of people have already voted it's not simple to PM 20 people to re:vote in time, which is why songs have been left in but should that person ever win the choice goes to the second placed person.

So from this moment in time onwards.

Anyone who gets a ban will have their song left in if their ban was done after voting has started - if they have already voted by that point their votes will be counted, if they haven't they won't be able to vote for the rest of the duration of that game, they will get the no voting 12 point deduction - and if their song ends up winning the choice goes to the second placed person.

·
Registered
30,700 Posts

What were you thinking about when you were banned?
Ice cream

·
Administrator
67,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #328
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 266 – BSG Namesakes - Congrats to Adam

I'll tidy up this thread over the weekend and will correct the rankings points, etc.

·
Registered
36,396 Posts

So from this moment in time onwards.

Anyone who gets a ban will have their song left in if their ban was done after voting has started - if they have already voted by that point their votes will be counted, if they haven't they won't be able to vote for the rest of the duration of that game, they will get the no voting 12 point deduction - and if their song ends up winning the choice goes to the second placed person.
makes total sense :yeah:

·
Administrator
67,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #330
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 266 – BSG Namesakes - Congrats to Adam

Amendments made and rankings points adjusted.

·
Registered
18,010 Posts

congrats Adam

321 - 332 of 332 Posts