Tennis Forum banner

201 - 212 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
13,850 Posts
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 258 – Songs On Ice - Ceremony On!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to Beat, Joris and Markus and thanks to Adey. :yeah: Congrats to Sam L on your first game too. :D

·
***** Emeritus
42,036 Posts
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 258 – Songs On Ice - Ceremony On!!!!!!!!!!!

Good job, Beat! Lovely song!

Nice to be second. Too bad I couldn't find the skating performance of my song, if anyone can, please post it.

Congrats Markus as well, although I really don't like that Bolero piece :eek:

:hug:mad:Whitlinger Jones. But your song was truly awful lol.

Thanks Adey!

·
7,731 Posts

Congrats to Beat for the win & Joris and Markus for the podium :yeah:

Thanks to Sam for this theme suggestion! It was pretty fun looking for against the grain skating songs. Again, pleasant surprised with another Top 10 finished.

Thanks to AdeyC :yeah:

·
Registered
19,627 Posts

Oh right, the two usual suspects are there again accusing others of vulturing :rolleyes: :lol:
And you have no shame in awarding it. It's TRUTH! Deal with it... This was the least skating performance song, ofc it had to win. Not surprised a bit!

·
Registered
36,384 Posts

thanks! :D i was not superhappy about sending a nick drake song not too long after the same artist's "riverman". but since it was by far the best song i could find, i went for it.

@Beat with that trophy you’ll now have to show us your skating moves. Congrats! :hug: Thanks for the 12.
they're not great :lol: probably have not evolved since i was 10.

huge thanks to adey!

·
Registered
13,850 Posts

thanks! :D i was not superhappy about sending a nick drake song not too long after the same artist's "riverman". but since it was by far the best song i could find, i went for it.

they're not great :lol: probably have not evolved since i was 10.

huge thanks to adey!

Reactions: Laurent Moy

·
Registered
36,384 Posts

This trophy is more beautiful than a Swiss Music Award. :lol:
well yes, but on the other hand the design of the swiss music award is very appropriate, because almost exclusively clunky and shitty artists get one.

·
Registered
12,347 Posts

Congrats to Beat :yeah:

Also congrats to The Crow :)

Adey :worship:

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 258 – Songs On Ice - Congrats to Beat

My top 3 votes would've been:

12- Lacrimosa
10- Run Boy Run
8- Seimei

A few hectic weeks behind me, I also managed to miss out on the Open game despite having my song ready to send.

201 - 212 of 212 Posts