Tennis Forum banner

261 - 272 of 272 Posts

·
Registered
19,658 Posts
Nice song won!!! Congrats wayitis!
Milane, dobar ?

From 9th in SF to 3rd in F! :spit:
Well, "Bridges" is my 3rd favourite album ever and there was no shame in nominating Gil Scott-Heron once again. Thanks to everyone and bye bye John. :sad:

Reactions: Milan and wayitis

·
7,732 Posts
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 257 – Names Of Places - Ceremony On!!!!!

Congrats wayitis :) You've been due for a win so it is well deserved. Congrats to Milan and Cheda as well.

I expected a lot of zeroes but I didn't expect a 10+ minute punk track to finish Top 10, which is a pleasant surprise. Thanks to Beat, SRB, Shved and The Crow for the double digit points. I've found my groove with my entries for the next few months so I'm definitely gonna continuing for more out-there selections - apologies in advance.

Thanks to Adey as usual

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 257 – Names Of Places - Ceremony On!!!!!

Wow, coming back from work to some happy news! :cheer::smooch:

Thank you so much, guys, Timbuktu Fasso is not only a great song, but also a meaningful one, with the city's heritage under several threats and included in the UNESCO danger list... :worship:

Congratulations to Milan and Ceda too, I really loved your entries and any one of them would have been a worthy winner! :)

Special thanks for John, I hope to see you back soon, but if not, all the best on your future endeavors! :cool:

And of course I really need to thank Adey for all of his selfless help and dedication, you are truly one of a kind, I don't know how you still manage to have the patience to stand all of our quirks and sometimes bad musical choices while still doing an extraordinary job, I feel blessed and extremely grateful for everything you do!

Thank you everybody for all the great songs! :cool:

·
Administrator
67,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #264
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 257 – Names Of Places - Congrats to wayitis

I've been sent the next category overnight - so that thread will be opened this evening around 9pm.........

·
Registered
36,396 Posts

Oh God. Indeed, Beat, I forgot that this (rather boring) type of song is a BSG favourite :eek:
i think the whole podium is exemplary for what does well on BSG.

anyway, big congrats to wayitis! :D and thanks a lot, dear adey.

·
Administrator
67,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #266

AdeyC - error in youtube video :p
Will adjust this evening

·
Registered
28,605 Posts
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 257 – Names Of Places - Congrats to wayitis

Congrats wayitis! :cheer: Glad to be back on podium after two months. Thanks for the points everyone! :hug:

Thanks Adey :yeah:

·
Registered
8,294 Posts

Yaaay! :bounce: That is the second consecutive time my 12 points go to the winner. So happy for wayitis, it truly is a beautiful song and a deserved winner. :hatoff:

My song didn't score high but still better than expected tbh. I finally move up a bit in the rankings. :D

·
Registered
30,700 Posts

Yaaay! :bounce: That is the second consecutive time my 12 points go to the winner. So happy for wayitis, it truly is a beautiful song and a deserved winner. :hatoff:

My song didn't score high but still better than expected tbh. I finally move up a bit in the rankings. :D
A reminder I need to consult Owl-On-Speed before sending a song in the future...

·
Registered
30,700 Posts

This game was all about France for me. Not only did I send a song about Paris, but both my 12 and 10 travelled to places in France. Thanks Histery for sharing Royan, it was a discovery of the month I guess. :yeah:

Congrats to wayitis, one of my favourites :cool:

Thanks to Adey for marching on :tennis:

·
Registered
8,294 Posts

A reminder I need to consult Owl-On-Speed before sending a song in the future...
Your last winner Anna Domino also got my 12. The pattern is clear.

If only I could find a way to put my winner finding instinct into sending one myself...:scratch:

Reactions: Silent Bird
261 - 272 of 272 Posts