Tennis Forum banner

141 - 160 of 291 Posts

·
Registered
28,851 Posts
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 255 – All That Jazz - Finalists - Post 139

I lost only 1 point in SF2. :D

This is probably my personal record.

·
Registered
18,969 Posts
Oh, so unfair @Litotes , I really loved your pick!

Thanks anyway :yeah:
I liked it too but it was 'weird' with the vocal in particular which might have alienated some listeners.

I guess jazz is akin to country for Adey though he was not fortunate to find a fitting Jolene. :eek:h::hug:

Sad to see Sons of Kemet miss in semi final two though maybe felt more commentary based, was fun though.

·
Registered
18,083 Posts
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 255 – All That Jazz - Finalists - Post 139

Woohoo... Finally!

10 consecutive finals. It was not my goal when I started to play this game. I am glad people like these 10 selections. :)

Btw, this game has the strongest final line-up in history of this game IMO. It will be damn hard to distribute other points than 12. :eek:h: :eek:
Thank you for improving your standards, at least for this edition. :hug:

Artur deserved better. :eek:

·
Art & Futures
20,301 Posts

:cheer:

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
32,396 Posts

Woohoo... Finally!

10 consecutive finals. It was not my goal when I started to play this game. I am glad people like these 10 selections. :)

Btw, this game has the strongest final line-up in history of this game IMO. It will be damn hard to distribute other points than 12. :eek:h: :eek:
Thank you for improving your standards, at least for this edition. :hug:

Artur deserved better. :eek:
Yeah. That said...most of the eliminated songs were really good. But with competition in this game at this level, it was sure that there were going to be very good songs that didn't make the final.

I agree with you about the high standard of the game. I'm very impressed with how well our BSG community have tackled this theme. We should give ourselves a collective pat on the back. Although to be fair, it was always a theme that lent itself to high quality selections.

·
Administrator
62,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #149

I guess jazz is akin to country for Adey though he was not fortunate to find a fitting Jolene. :eek:h::hug:
It is akin to country for me :lol:, so i did a search of jazz songs on google - Curtis Stigers was a song I remembered and it was listed as a jazz song on google. As I'm not knowledgeable about jazz I took that on face value :lol:.

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
32,396 Posts

It is akin to country for me :lol:, so i did a search of jazz songs on google - Curtis Stigers was a song I remembered and it was listed as a jazz song on google. As I'm not knowledgeable about jazz I took that on face value :lol:.
:hug:

·
***** Emeritus
40,756 Posts

lmao, I only liked a couple of songs and the best of them all is gone :spit: :hug:mad:Whitlinger Jones

Also sad to see Consuela Velazquez go, but I guess theme compliance has something to do with that :(

I just knew Adey sent Curtis Stigers! If I had to decide in a blink of an eye to send something for a jazz game, I could have ended up with something like that as well :lol:

·
***** Emeritus
40,756 Posts

I must say that Grace Jones out is also a bit of a surprise to me. Seemed a contender for the win...

141 - 160 of 291 Posts