Tennis Forum banner

261 - 274 of 274 Posts

·
Registered
30,700 Posts
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 253 – One Is The Magic Number - Ceremony On

Wow, awesome results in the end :cheer:

Congrats Maddox for winning your own category!

Thank you Adey for your dedication :worship:

Reactions: Maddox

·
Registered
13,855 Posts
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 253 – One Is The Magic Number - Ceremony On

In many games I haven't given the winning song any points so for the winner be my 12 pointer is really unusual. Congrats to Maddox and to histery too (you keep on churning out those successful songs). Really plesed to be on the podium again.

Thanks to Adey as always. :yeah:

Reactions: Maddox

·
Registered
12,499 Posts

Ms. Sonique is quite appalled after all. Not even midranking!

·
The fucking Venus Williams
8,109 Posts

OMG I can't believe I won my own theme.

Thank you everybody who played and voted

]I chose this theme because I was inspired by a Jill Scott song titled "One is the magic" and I thought if I ever won a game I would use this theme and nominate that song by Jill, but "Jayraymecofasola" felt approapriate because the theme is 1 word but the title itself is a series of words, hence the irony of why I also excluded numerals for this game but the theme is titled 1 is the magic number :lol:

·
Registered
12,499 Posts

Quite a disparity in points between the Sf and the final for the winning song.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts

Congrats to Maddox :yeah: Only 5th in the SF :surprise:

Also congrats to histery and Mauriac on making the podium :)

Adey :worship:

·
***** Emeritus
42,051 Posts

Congrats Maddox. Usually not my type of song, but this song definitely has something special.

Well done histery and Mauriac too. Good songs!

All hail emperor Adey!

·
Registered
13,855 Posts

Quite a disparity in points between the Sf and the final for the winning song.
And the winners of the SFs came 6th and 7th. :confused:

·
2,285 Posts

Congrats Maddox! I love the continuation of your success and an again with such a lovely song. :inlove:

Speaking of success congrats to the podium histery and Mauriac too. :)

Adey, thanks for reminding me how I love Karen's voice. Now I will remind you, that you're the best. :bowdown:

·
Registered
36,390 Posts

congratulations maddox :) sounds like destiny:
]I chose this theme because I was inspired by a Jill Scott song titled "One is the magic" and I thought if I ever won a game I would use this theme and nominate that song by Jill, but "Jayraymecofasola" felt approapriate because the theme is 1 word but the title itself is a series of words, hence the irony of why I also excluded numerals for this game but the theme is titled 1 is the magic number
not only disappointed for how nearly god did ( @AdeyC why u snuck in Tricky again in the end rankings chart :lol:), but must say that voting's been quite strange lately IMO. definitely a clear move towards lighter, poppier music.

·
Registered
8,291 Posts
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 253 – One Is The Magic Number - Cong. to Ma

Last place!? :ras:

Btw, I called the winner. A warm song that's perfect for the time of the year. Congrats Maddox! :hatoff:

261 - 274 of 274 Posts