Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 336 Posts

·
Administrator
62,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game Thirteen – Mummy’s Army - Nominate your son

Where do you find these trophies ? :haha:
I have a vivid imagination :haha:

·
THE LADY IN BLACK
9,206 Posts
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game Thirteen – Mummy’s Army - Nominate your son

I don't want to sound rude, but most of the world listens to songs which are not in their first language and a large part of them doesn't even understand what the songs are about, and yet they love them...

for once, you are given the chance to go beyond the limits of understanding and consiousness and feel the music for the power it has beyond the simple understanding...

sorry, I stop my rant here
I do listen to music that is not in my ONLY language, but I would not feel comfortable ranking that music! I don't even feel all that comfortable ranking English songs. I think am I giving this song high points because it is the best song or am I just a fan of whoever is singing the song, etc. So much goes on inside my head when I'm trying to rank a song with points. I try so hard to be totally fair to the songs. I did not feel I could be fair to these songs so I don't want to try and rank them! I would be more than happy to just listen to them, but if you play the game you have to vote!

·
Registered
12,057 Posts

I cannot find the songs I want to nominate anywhere :tears: They simply aren't on the net, it seems. I guess I'll have to go a bit down the list of my Mother's favourites. Wish I could still ask her.

·
Registered
27,292 Posts

I cannot find the songs I want to nominate anywhere :tears: They simply aren't on the net, it seems. I guess I'll have to go a bit down the list of my Mother's favourites. Wish I could still ask her.
:hug: I share that feeling :sad:

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
32,396 Posts

I am fortunate to still have my mother with me. And was able to discusse this game and this category with her. With my mother's predominant taste for classical music this was always going to be a challenge. I loathe most classical music so I surely wasn't going to go there but picking anything rock or pop wouldn't do her justice either. But we found a solution. ;)

·
Administrator
62,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 13 – Mummy’s Army - Nominate your songs

10 songs nominated to date

·
Administrator
62,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 13 – Mummy’s Army - Nominate your songs

14 songs nominated to date

·
I felt suddenly quite wildly happy.
45,697 Posts

14 songs nominated to date
:scared: that's the smallest amount to date, ins't it ?

·
Registered
1,257 Posts

Where do you find these trophies ? :haha:
Was just thinking of that when I saw it. :lol:

:scared: that's the smallest amount to date, ins't it ?
We're almost started, no worries...

I'll try to ask my mom for a song before the deadline is over.

·
Premium Member
36,988 Posts

Funny to see that the title of the thread used to stop to "son" in earlier posts... it read "nominate your son". ;)

·
Registered
28,851 Posts

in :p

·
Administrator
62,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

18 songs nominated so far

·
Kookie Supporter
67,115 Posts

This had already slipped to page 2 of NT. Have sent my song in any case. My mother would be very happy, if you would all give it a lot of points. :eek:h:

·
45,697 Posts

This had already slipped to page 2 of NT. Have sent my song in any case. My mother would be very happy, if you would all give it a lot of points. :eek:h:
Anything we can do :p

·
45,697 Posts

Yes, you have a huge responsibility this time. :p
Because I chose the category ? :angel:

Btw I don't know if you remember, but I didn't make the final in the movie game so you won't be able to take over my avatar and siggy :angel: (even though I know you can if you want to lol)

·
Kookie Supporter
67,115 Posts

Because I chose the category ? :angel:

Btw I don't know if you remember, but I didn't make the final in the movie game so you won't be able to take over my avatar and siggy :angel: (even though I know you can if you want to lol)
No, to vote for the song my mother chose. :p

Pity, that could have been great. Let's save that avatar and siggy for another time. :angel:

·
Administrator
62,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #40

24 songs nominated to date

21 - 40 of 336 Posts