Tennis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I suggest we only post in this thread until our contribution to this board is taken as it should be.....

well until it gets deleted .....

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Btw, where are the Momosapiens Trade Unions? Do you think we might need to found them? :lol:

·
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes girls come on right in and click your cards.....

·
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Btw, where are the Momosapiens Trade Unions? Do you think we might need to found them? :lol:
Oh bums To be honest I did not think you'd give up so easily just because a few posters managed to get through to mods, but I'm sure your coming back....its true that momsipiens have gone out of their way a bit lately but truley I dont think that you are the problem or your threads or your funny investigations and many many conspiracy theories.....

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I don't really like the way it's been in momosapiens lately, that's why I've taken a bit of a step back..., I really dont' think bumsby or her threads are to blame though. It's not fair to make bums the scape goat, it'd be a shame if she left over this. :(

·
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
?????

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
I don't really like the way it's been in momosapiens lately, that's why I've taken a bit of a step back..., I really dont' think bumsby or her threads are to blame though. It's not fair to make bums the scape goat, it'd be a shame if she left over this. :(
to judge by the "who's online" function, she hasn't left.

Reactions: Yasmine

·
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Some people have fore sight or what we call a sixth sence.....I remember complaining about a poster a couple of years back.....Told a couple of admins and they did not take note of it......and a couple of years later the shit hit the fan and she was too rotten to stay in disguize.....guys you are getting early tips.....you should benefit from it....

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
to judge by the "who's online" function, she hasn't left.
She didn't say she was leaving PERMANENTLY :D

So what's wrong with the Momosapiens forum then guys?
It's a lot polite-er than many of the threads and posters elsewhere on wtaworld who just want to argue and insult each other and put the players down :ignore: :cuckoo:

I wonder if one of the problems is that there are some mature and unrepressed adults on this section, who don't live with their parents, and that very freedom that they have irks others as they have yet to reach that stage in their own lives and don't entirely know how to cope or react to that freedom :scratch:

·
Registered
562 Posts
whats been happening :S wat did i miss im confused help!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I wonder if one of the problems is that there are some mature and unrepressed adults on this section, who don't live with their parents, and that very freedom that they have irks others as they have yet to reach that stage in their own lives and don't entirely know how to cope or react to that freedom :scratch:
SpankMe the fact that I find many of your posts pervy and disrespectful has nothing to do with the fact that I live with my parents and it has everything to do with the fact that you are frequently pervy and disrespectful.

·
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SpankMe the fact that I find many of your posts pervy and disrespectful has nothing to do with the fact that I live with my parents and it has everything to do with the fact that you are frequently pervy and disrespectful.
S:eek:miler upset about something.....now that is a first.....calm down sweetie....:kiss:

·
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
\Fancy a strike anyone......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts