Tennis Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I'm going to ( censor ) myself : I'll do it but you will never know the day I'm going to end it : I don't deserve what I've since I'm a kid. I will be very happy being back with my mother in the grave ! Sorry but this world is way too much for me. All my dreams are vanishing, I only have the privilege of suffering ! I want to put an end at this madness. I may be a psycho, an idiot, etc. but I always have been honest with people. I know that people will let me down for a yes or a no ! I shouldn't post that here but the last months have been way too much for me ! YOU LOST A MAN WITH A GOOD HEART !

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Sounds like OP doesnt have a clear path on how to get out of this mess.

Play your cards closer to your chest, you partially understand the worst of human nature and should of known not to share your inheritance with "friends". I bet your mother would be disappointed that you used her money for that, that you wasted her life savings on bullshit.

You understand the system - education + money = potential
And yet you insist on complaining about it rather than get any sort (potentially free) paper. (Note: a graduate degree equips you with vocational training over a 3 year period in Belgium and a entry job in hospitality or labour wouldnt be out of question for someone with those skills.)

Unfortunately homelessness and mental health issues have correlation and it seems OP has failed to evade this trend.

·
Registered
19,523 Posts
Sounds like OP doesnt have a clear path on how to get out of this mess.

Play your cards closer to your chest, you partially understand the worst of human nature and should of known not to share your inheritance with "friends". I bet your mother would be disappointed that you used her money for that, that you wasted her life savings on bullshit.

You understand the system - education + money = potential
And yet you insist on complaining about it rather than get any sort (potentially free) paper. (Note: a graduate degree equips you with vocational training over a 3 year period in Belgium and a entry job in hospitality or labour wouldnt be out of question for someone with those skills.)

Unfortunately homelessness and mental health issues have correlation and it seems OP has failed to evade this trend.
Let's not get too personal about things now. It's easier to lay things out in hindsight. Coronavirus felt easier to control just a month ago. Unfortunately too many people lack sensitivity and prefer to blame the person and their character directly for their misfortunes. Mental illness or not, every person has dignity and deserves respect and compassion. Starting with this is the only way to preserve humanity.

Homelessness is a really tough situation no matter what road one has taken to get there and doesn't really discriminate. OP getting angry is justified as we would all be too in his situation. Of course I'm with you that one has to take some serious steps to try and make things work out and I hope he can do it.

My advice to OP: Forget what negative things other people behind an internet screen are saying. They don't know how it is like and will only try to tear you down inside out. There's enough parasites in the real world already. If you need psychological support or anything else, ask away.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I'm going to ( censor ) myself : I'll do it but you will never know the day I'm going to end it : I don't deserve what I've since I'm a kid. I will be very happy being back with my mother in the grave ! Sorry but this world is way too much for me. All my dreams are vanishing, I only have the privilege of suffering ! I want to put an end at this madness. I may be a psycho, an idiot, etc. but I always have been honest with people. I know that people will let me down for a yes or a no ! I shouldn't post that here but the last months have been way too much for me ! YOU LOST A MAN WITH A GOOD HEART !
Hey, you're going through a tough time and it sounds like that has been the case for a while. The thing is, you are now consumed by anger and self-pity. Yes, you have the right to feel these emotions but it is not helping you.

For your own sake, you need to find a way to move on from what happened in the past - you can't change that but you have a say to how you live the rest of you life. Take that energy and channel it into making changes in your life.

I suggest you work on your immediate needs first. Are you at least safe? Is there some temporary shelter you can find? Is there a food bank you could go to? Find out what assistance is available in your area. You're in Belgium right? Check out these sites and see how you can access resources:
https://www.chsbelgium.org/en/ - call them for mental health support (02 647 67 80).
Homeless - if you happen to be in Brussels.
Services might be impacted by increased demand arising from coronavirus so don't be discouraged if it takes multiple attempts to get assistance. There are other people who are struggling as well.

When you have met your basic needs then you can slowly work on other things. Take one step at a time. It can be daunting but you can do it.

·
Registered
6,627 Posts
Hey, you're going through a tough time and it sounds like that has been the case for a while. The thing is, you are now consumed by anger and self-pity. Yes, you have the right to feel these emotions but it is not helping you.

For your own sake, you need to find a way to move on from what happened in the past - you can't change that but you have a say to how you live the rest of you life. Take that energy and channel it into making changes in your life.

I suggest you work on your immediate needs first. Are you at least safe? Is there some temporary shelter you can find? Is there a food bank you could go to? Find out what assistance is available in your area. You're in Belgium right? Check out these sites and see how you can access resources:
CHS - Community Help Service - call them for mental health support (02 647 67 80).
Homeless - if you happen to be in Brussels.
Services might be impacted by increased demand arising from coronavirus so don't be discouraged if it takes multiple attempts to get assistance. There are other people who are struggling as well.

When you have met your basic needs then you can slowly work on other things. Take one step at a time. It can be daunting but you can do it.
That's a German flag.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts