She is adorable.

·
Registered
20,813 Posts

·
Premium Member
65,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Omg I love 'em, they're epic Bepa material! :rolls: And I died at the filenames (crazyvera.gif & madvera.gif).

If my laptop was not on deathrow or I could buy a new one right now I would reinstall PS and make tons of them. :sobbing: (I can create a "Save Gigi from computer-ish precarity fund" if you want, with all of you donating to finance my buying a new comp - it would all be for Bepas GIFs sake obviously :angel:) :lol:

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Omg I love 'em, they're epic Bepa material! :rolls: And I died at the filenames (crazyvera.gif & madvera.gif).

If my laptop was not on deathrow or I could buy a new one right now I would reinstall PS and make tons of them. :sobbing: (I can create a "Save Gigi from computer-ish precarity fund" if you want, with all of you donating to finance my buying a new comp - it would all be for Bepas GIFs sake obviously :angel:) :lol:
To you id be more than happy to donate some motivation for you to go out and get a J O B, and then you'd earn the money to be able to buy a new computer and make us lots of Vera gifs. ;):p:lol:

·
Premium Member
65,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
I need to reinstall Photoshop now I have a much better HD capacity with my new laptop. :sobbing:

81 - 100 of 103 Posts