Tennis Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Trainwreck
58,338 Posts
On Family Guy, I don't really compare them TBH 'cause I think they're so different. I feel like FG is more 'mean' if I had to think of a word. I like it though. Recently got S2 and I can't think of a bad episode :lol:. Biggest difference for me is probably the kids in FG that aren't Stewie are pretty much one-dimensional and mostly background characters, that, granted do get some funny moments.

·
Trainwreck
58,338 Posts
When the original run of the Simpsons finally ends I wonder if at some point they’ll start a new series that lets the cast age in a normal manner. Ever wonder what Bart would be like as a teen ? How about Lisa getting married and starting a family ? I sure have ��
Another movie would be cool too, one like '07 where old and new brains of the show came together.

I've also seen suggested a show that focused on the peripheral characters. TBH that would interest me to see.

·
Trainwreck
58,338 Posts
I know this thread is 10 years old(!) but the original posts from 2008 are a bit all over the place.
And then of course LiMaNaNa posts and makes it even more indecipherable.

I have the first 18 seasons on DVD and still watch the new episodes.
I'd be interested to know your fave order should you have the time :eek:h::lol:.

·
Banned
4,739 Posts
It's hard to know where to start with that :lol:

I would agree with the consensus about the first 5-10 years being the best episodes overall. Back then I used to watch endless repeats of the episodes whereas now I tend to only see the new ones once or twice.

Like many of my DVD's I haven't looked at the old seasons in a long time and they are gathering dust in one of my spare rooms :D

But yeah the early ones are best for me.

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Another movie would be cool too, one like '07 where old and new brains of the show came together.
They are making one, prolly released in 2020.

Reactions: Lord Choc Ice

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Yeah, it's idiotic. It's satire, and whole show is full of various ethnic or religious stereotypes - the Simpsons themselves as most notable.

This is why South Park is so great even when it's not - they don't bow to false pc.

Reactions: Lord Choc Ice
21 - 35 of 35 Posts