Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
10,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone still watch this? My television broke so I bought a season DVD (an older one) I am really enjoying it. The new episodes suck :sad: .

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
New episodes aren't that good.

Old ones are really fabulous though.

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
I think the show has certainly lost a step in recent years, but there are several amazing seasons of The Simpsons which make it the greatest show ever.

Family is very funny, but owes an awful lot to The Simpsons...

·
Trainwreck
58,340 Posts
Lately I've been into it again. Not the new stuff, but the old old stuff. For too long all I've had in my collection was the movie (which I still stand by being really darn good). So far just S1 and 2 but I want to expand eventually. Most of the eps I remember from my kid years were from season 8 I'm pretty certain, so I'd go at least that far.

It's really odd when people point out critics and even the show's fans have been apathetic to The Simpsons now for far longer than the time period it was considered a great show, but I suppose it's true. If anyone's an enthusiast, this is a pretty good fan-written chronicle of the show's peak and downfall.

https://deadhomersociety.com/zombiesimpsons/

·
Banned
34,748 Posts
I'm just so annoyed that this show begins where all other shows ended.

It's like it isn't even a recurring theme, they are hilarious.

I am amused that they are trying to come up with some sort of storybook ending to it all, because it seems it never truly will end. :lol:

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Well, voice actors are starting to drop dead, they have to stop sometimes.

After season 11-12, all subsesquent seasons have sucked, with few semi-decent episodes here and there.

·
Premium Member
171,100 Posts
When the original run of the Simpsons finally ends I wonder if at some point they’ll start a new series that lets the cast age in a normal manner. Ever wonder what Bart would be like as a teen ? How about Lisa getting married and starting a family ? I sure have ?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts