Tennis Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah, we all know hwo's the REAL champion...Queen Serena of course!! She dominated tennis for a long time, and she'll come back and kick everyone's a*s!! No doubt about that.

yes, anything for you Queen!! :bowdown:

·
Registered
12,224 Posts
Yippie!!!
:D

·
Registered
880 Posts
Serena, all woman I need.

Serena- she prooved worthy of the title "Hero" after winning Oz by displaying courage (reminiscent of Steffi) earlier this year...that's my girl. I hope she plays the Year End Championships and puts an exclamation point on the end of the year!
-tony

·
Registered
18 Posts
No one else deserves it more than the Queen if us all, Serena .

Get well soon girl, we miss you!! :wavey:

:worship: yes my Queen, anything for you :worship:

·
Registered
547 Posts
Mona leave us allone please , you are fan of Serena
and Iam a fan of Kim . And i am verry proud of her becauce she plays very good tennis and is the nr1 without going to all kind of hocus-pocuspeople in the states to learn things to beat other players,maby she chokes that's because she is a human being .

This comes from a big Kim-fan and have nothing against Serena.

·
Registered
547 Posts
and Iam a fan of Kim . And i am verry proud of her becauce she plays very good tennis and is the nr1 without going to all kind of hocus-pocuspeople in the states to learn things to beat other players,maby she chokes that's because she is a human being .

·
Registered
547 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts