Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
let's face facts, she's fucked....she aint coming back and even if she does, she won't be able to win a game of jack

but unlike Anna and the rest of the sexy tennis babes, she doesn't have the option of a career move in the form of sexy semi-nekkid photo shoots and calendars blah coz no-one will buy them (at least not in large numbers)

SELES=FINISHED

that is all

- Car Key Boi

·
Banned
3,052 Posts
We know that it's over. :rolleyes: It all ended with the stabbing years ago. However Seles fans have never been as arrogant as Williams fans and Seles herself has never been as arrogant as the Williams sisters (I lost because I couldn't put a ball in play) and their racist father, and now that the Williams sisters era is over, many people will be happy. :kiss:

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Car Key Boi said:
let's face facts, she's fucked....she aint coming back and even if she does, she won't be able to win a game of jack

but unlike Anna and the rest of the sexy tennis babes, she doesn't have the option of a career move in the form of sexy semi-nekkid photo shoots and calendars blah coz no-one will buy them (at least not in large numbers)

SELES=FINISHED

that is all

- Car Key Boi
What you talking about, Monica's era has been over for 10 years now.

·
Registered
26,637 Posts
Car Key Boi said:

SELES=FINISHED

that is all

- Car Key Boi
Sorry, Boi, they don't ALL look to cash in like that. I'll bet you never even heard of the lovely Rachel McQuillan from Oz :hearts: (still very attractive @ about 32) because she didn't! ;)

·
Registered
6,094 Posts
There's no need for Car Key Boi to threat a true champion like that, you could have stated the facts more subtle.
Oh by the way, there are like 258 other threads like this.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JollyRoger said:
Sorry, Boi, they don't ALL look to cash in like that. I'll bet you never even heard of the lovely Rachel McQuillan from Oz :hearts: (still very attractive @ about 32) because she didn't! ;)
yeah but Seles doesn't have the OPTION to cash in like that, hell, i don't think she could even get a slot on that live nude chat that i was trolling, and they had quite a few skanked out cum guzzling ho's on there!!

·
Registered
20,829 Posts
irma said:
this not about this thread but selesrules says monica fans are not arrogant and then monica fan comes and says how monica on her own will make this a better world

(my english sucks so maybe I misunderstood it)

·
Banned
3,412 Posts
irma said:
this not about this thread but selesrules says monica fans are not arrogant and then monica fan comes and says how monica on her own will make this a better world

Thank god about that. For the moment, I thought you are laughing at me. :eek:

·
Registered
7,281 Posts
irma said:

Monica believes that children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way. Show them all the beauty that exists inside.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.