Tennis Forum banner
1 - 1 of 42 Posts

· Premium Member
20,326 Posts
Svetlana Kuznetsova is a star in the making...I have had the opportunity to see this girl play a couple of times during the past week, and for someone so young she is mentally and physically 'there'. I have seen so much of her at the AO (in quallies and in my visits to Day 1 and 2 action) that I think I should introduce myself to her! lol, she's always around somewhere! She was watching the Iva-ASV match BTW. I wish her all the very best, I am definately a fan of hers now :)

Bovina's loss was terrible, Likhovtseva (as someone mentioned) just falls apart mentally at times, Kournikova just had a rotten draw.

Elena Dementieva was very impressive against fellow Russian Alina Jidkova (I caught the last couple games in preparation for Iva's match which was next), she could sneak this draw, you never know! Anastasia Myskina battled hard but won thru quite comfortably in the end...and I saw Tatiana Panova's win against Alicia Molik, she will run down balls all day!

1 - 1 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.