Tennis Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
20,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Elena Likhovtseva :lol: Kidding, although her
"cakewalk" section is getting easier and easier. Zuluaga, and if and when she beats her, probably Conchita or Paola in R16... :eek:

· Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,291 Posts
cellophane said:
"cakewalk" section is getting easier and easier. Zuluaga, and if and when she beats her, probably Conchita or Paola in R16... :eek:
Zuluaga is not an easy player and I don't think she'll lose to Elena.

I hope that Nadia is the best Russian in this tournament :)

· Registered
311 Posts
cellophane said:
I thought Martinez was eliminated.

Maybe Zvonareva?

· Registered
4,646 Posts
Nadia without a doubt. She is so confindent :)

· Registered
8,954 Posts
suarez is playing great at the moment and molik just beat elena at wimbledon in straight sets.

petrova is looking good for the 4th round but then plays davenport, davenport should win unless her foot gives her trouble. although nadia could trouble her either way.

kirilenko comes up against mauresmo so i don't think there's much hope for her.

zvonareva plays shaughnessy and then either clijsters or kuznetsova. kuznetsova gave kim trouble here last year but i don't think that will happen this year. vera vs. kim will be interesting, kim has more fire power so i'd pick her to win but it could go either way but whoever gets through that section has a decent shot to reach the semis imo.

sharapova has capriati in the 3rd round, that could go either way but imo dementieva is the only player in that quarter other than maria and jen that has a chance at the semis. i want maria to ge trough and i believe she can but capriati and dementieva will be extremely tough so it's a 50/50..

myskina has a good shot at the quarters, dokic and pierce could give her trouble but one of them has to reach the 4th round before they can play and both are inconsistent.

safina has a shot at the 4th round but then would play justine and i don't see her getting past justine.

so i think myskina has the best chance to reach the quarters and although i think sharapova has what it takes to reach the semis or the final her draw is too tough to make a judgement.

· Registered
18,664 Posts
I think it's about time, Elena got a break!:) Keep going Elena!!

But, I think Nadia will get the furthest, especially with Lindsay's injury.

· Registered
20,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yay! Lena L. wins to get to the 4th round!!! Now, go Lena D, Dinara and Nastya! And Nadia! I hope she can give Lindsay some trouble...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.