Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pop Diva in Training Holly Valance...

I would rather the next Buffy be none other than....irish pop sensation samantha mumba!

·
Premium Member
21,309 Posts
I think Eliza Dushku, who plays Faith, is getting her own series but it's not Buffy related.

Brian I don't think it's being cancelled, just 'ended'. I don't think there was anywhere else for them to go, it's ran its course. Anyway, I don't understand all this talk of a new Buffy, and if so, why the hell is it Holly? LOL.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Brian Stewart said:
Or what about possible mergers with Angel?
Spike will be joining Angel, that is, if the show won't be cancelled.
And in an interview with Joss, he said, we will see a cross over, SMG will guest star on Angel. Something about Angel/Cordy/Buffy thing. I don't know if that will push through, there are only few eppy left on Angel this season.

·
Registered
15,448 Posts
i used to like buffy a lot till that bitch glory came along. it became really boring after that.

the only show i love watching is charmed!

birds of prey is gonna be laying soon...how is that show?anyone?

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
They should have left Buffy dead at the end of series 5! The series has been nothing but crap since, and Angel has become so much better.

·
Banned
986 Posts
TS said:
I think Eliza Dushku, who plays Faith, is getting her own series but it's not Buffy related.

Brian I don't think it's being cancelled, just 'ended'. I don't think there was anywhere else for them to go, it's ran its course. Anyway, I don't understand all this talk of a new Buffy, and if so, why the hell is it Holly? LOL.
Yeah I heard that also. Faith is gonna have an action show like Alias that ahs nothing to do with Buffy. There was gossip and what not that they would have Buffy go on without Sarah Michelle and with Faith as the slayer but Faith turned it down for her new show on another channel.

I also read that they decided to end it and move on. I also heard that Willow would get her own show but you know how these rumors things go.

I'm just hoping that my fav new slayers Kennedy and Rhona make it out alive by the end.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts