Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, guys, :wavey:

What do you think about all of us telling something about them selves, so we could get to know each other better?

I’ll start:

My name is Dragana, I am from Serbia, and I am 28 years old. I work as a webmaster at the University library.

:kiss:

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
dasha_yu said:
Hey, guys, :wavey:

What do you think about all of us telling something about them selves, so we could get to know each other better?

I’ll start:

My name is Dragana, I am from Serbia, and I am 28 years old. I work as a webmaster at the University library.

:kiss:
Hi Dragana :wavey: Does your name represent anything? My first name is Gerardo, it does not mean a thing, I think I had a uncle or something with that name. I live in New York City, I have met many people from Serbia here, and they all seem to have exotic names (To Me) and most are Soccer (Football Fanatics). You always have the best Avatars, I really like the one you have now. This is a good thread, since not much is going on, it would be nice if everybody took a little time to meet the rest of us. I will be at the US OPEN making as much noise as I can representing the ROYAL COURT. :bounce:

·
Golden State Of Mind
5,649 Posts
My name is Syndil, I live in San Francisco California, 24 years old. I've been a Venus and Williams sister fan since the first time I laid eyes on them. I'm looking into grad schools right now :wavey:

·
Registered
12,118 Posts
My name is Bernardo, I am 18 years old, I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (DUH!), and I'm a Serena fan since May, 1999! I remember she was playing in Roland Garros, and I was like WOW! Love at first sight! ;)
And I'm startin a webdesign course next week, and I'm soooo nervous lol
And well, I also plan in getting a job soon!
:wavey:

·
29,998 Posts
:wavey: Hey!
I'm Craig. I'm 14 years old. I live in Northern Ireland, UK ;)
I've been a fan of serena since wimbledon 2001 :)
If anyone wants to add my msn just look at my profile :)
Craig :)

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Hey fellow RCers! :wavey:
-My name is Justin
-I'm 19
-I'm from Kansas but now attend school in Georgia
-I will be a sophomore at Clark Atlanta University
-I have always been a Williams sister fan; I like Serena more because she's the younger sibling and so am I, so I feel like I can relate to her better

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Staticbeef said:
Hi Dragana :wavey: Does your name represent anything? My first name is Gerardo, it does not mean a thing, I think I had a uncle or something with that name. I live in New York City, I have met many people from Serbia here, and they all seem to have exotic names (To Me) and most are Soccer (Football Fanatics). You always have the best Avatars, I really like the one you have now. This is a good thread, since not much is going on, it would be nice if everybody took a little time to meet the rest of us. I will be at the US OPEN making as much noise as I can representing the ROYAL COURT. :bounce:

Hi Gerardo :wavey:

My name doesn't mean anything at all. And yes, all people in Serbia are fottball fanatics. We have 2 most popular teams her (Red Star and Partisan), and and people argue abou them very much all the time.

Staticbeef said:
You always have the best Avatars, I really like the one you have now.
Thank you. I LOVE this one.

Staticbeef said:
I will be at the US OPEN making as much noise as I can representing the ROYAL COURT.
You are so lucky... I would love to be at US OPEN. Please, be very noisy

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Becool said:
My name is Bernardo, I am 18 years old, I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (DUH!), and I'm a Serena fan since May, 1999! I remember she was playing in Roland Garros, and I was like WOW! Love at first sight! ;)
And I'm startin a webdesign course next week, and I'm soooo nervous lol
And well, I also plan in getting a job soon!

Well, Bernardo,

if there is anything about webdesign you think I could help you about, I will be happy to do so. Good luck with your course!

·
Senior Bitch.
10,731 Posts
What's up people...:wavey:
My name is Monique, I'm originally from Washington, D.C. but I go to school in Virginia. I'm a 20-year-old rising junior and I'm majoring in English with minors in Communication and Creative Writing. I'm been a Williams sisters fan since 1999, but Serena is my favorite player.
I’m not your average girl, so if I come of as…ummm…”different :retard:” sometimes, you’ll have to excuse me.
That is all.
A

·
29,998 Posts
Miching~Mallecho said:
What's up people...:wavey:
My name is Monique, I'm originally from Washington, D.C. but I go to school in Virginia. I'm a 20-year-old rising junior and I'm majoring in English with minors in Communication and Creative Writing. I'm been a Williams sisters fan since 1999, but Serena is my favorite player.
I’m not your average girl, so if I come of as…ummm…”different :retard:” sometimes, you’ll have to excuse me.
That is all.
A

1 - 10 of 10 Posts