Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Banned
14,953 Posts
Go Tamarine! :bounce: Beat the obese beast of Hell!

·
Banned
14,953 Posts
Yeah, and being that I'm talking about the FS Monica makes a big difference.. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
18,697 Posts
Jordan. said:
Yeah, and being that I'm talking about the FS Monica makes a big difference.. :rolleyes:
In that case, the FS Monica isn't obese. You idiot, how could you forget that she was a beauty queen who gave up her crown only 6 weeks ago to focus on tennis. :fiery:

And don't say my anger is a turn-on! :mad:

·
Banned
14,953 Posts
:eek:

The only person that turns me on is Rhythmboy. :hearts: :drool: :kiss:

·
Banned
14,953 Posts
LMAO, you were the one that said 8 straight lines of psycho shit. :angel:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
48,967 Posts
Kim is stretching for a win

Kim Clijsters is doing everything for a win these days. She hasn't won in a while and was embarassed last week in Paris, confidence is key for Kim and she has none so far. In the first round of singles play Kim faces wildcard Justine H-Hardenne." She plays a good ball, she hits with spins etc.. She makes you think a lot of where to place the ball so it will be a tough match to play. Of Course if I play with a good lead or if I am tight with her I wil have a good chance so I can finish her off." Kim will play womens doubles with her sister Elke in Zurich even though she is mad that they are playing a Tier One.

·
♥ All-American Reject
14,173 Posts
Serena confronts and bitchslaps Mr. Boyle

What appeared to be a heated debate soon escalated into an all-out screaming, bitchslapping matter. Serena Williams, the Season 2 U.S. Open mixed doubles champion, confronted the tournament director, Matt Boyle, in front of his hotel, to give him a piece of her mind regarding what he wrote in the e-mail he sent her after the disappointing loss to World's No. 2 Anna Kournikova in the quarterfinals at the French Open.

A small crowd soon gathered around the two who were heard from a 100 feet away.

"I don't know what happened," said a shocked woman from Toronto. "I saw Serena Williams and wanted to get her autograph but she was walking too fast and didn't stop for anyone. When Mr. Boyle came out, she was already hysterical and shouting at him about something. Mr.
Boyle then tried to calm her down, but that wasn't working. She screamed she's going to sue him for defamation. I think that's what set him off, he then became this one totally different person. He was shouting obscenities at her and accusing her of ridiculous things."

Another woman who was also at the scene echoed the same sentiments, "Oh, my god. I have never seen anything like that. Both Serena and Mr. Boyle were so loud. He tried to apologize to her, but she spat at his apology saying it was empty, bullshit and that he didn't mean
it. In my opinion, his apology wasn't sincere. I think he shouldn't have maliciously accused her of things he had no knowledge of."

After the "apology", Williams then bitchslapped him, hard, not once, not twice, but three times, causing him to fall onto his knees.

Officers soon arrived and calmed the situation.​

1 - 20 of 136 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.