Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 901 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, OK...I know its early, but this is Dani's next Tournament and as per the the JPMorganChase web site she is not playing in LA next week. Which is Great! since she gets to take it easy and do some sightseeing out West!

FYI....Last year Dani reached the Semi-Finals of the Rogers Cup. She beat P.Schnyder, A. Coetzer and B. Schett in that order, (all in straight sets, I might add).

She lost to Amelie M. in the Semi-Finals...

Lots of points to defend....Dani, enjoy California for the next two weeks!

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Yep, enjoy yourself Dani :bounce:

Perhaps u should make a trip over to South Carolina's beaches, look for a crazy little girl chasing birdies and boys there and have some fun together with her :lol: :p After that u two should rush into a inet-cafe and post some stuff here for us leftovers :angel:

Reactions: Chille

·
Registered
683 Posts
moogle san said:

Perhaps u should make a trip over to South Carolina's beaches, look for a crazy little girl chasing birdies and boys there and have some fun together with her :lol: :p After that u two should rush into a inet-cafe and post some stuff here for us leftovers :angel:
Omg, could you imagine her reading : "little girl" ?? She would be :mad:
Maybe she will encounter her dearest Marat, recovering from an injury in this beach too...

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
paulhc said:
Omg, could you imagine her reading : "little girl" ?? She would be :mad:
oooh :eek: you're right, but I meant 'little' in size b/c she's not so tall :angel:

Reactions: gorecki

·
Registered
679 Posts
moogle san said:

are we talking about that little girl?

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
I sooooooooo want to do this! :devil:

Guys, you are all :topic: :p

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep! I knew it a bit early to start this thread; thanks so much guys for the wonderful analysis so far of Daniela and the Rogers Cup!... i particularly like the beautiful pix of dani in the previous post. :fiery:

:(, two more weeks of this and anything rational will be buried deep ...., but on the other hand we will have as much fun digging it out :)

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
The good news AllT...
is that since you started the thread....you can kill it and *poof* all of their off-topic posts will vanish into thin air (like Graham did when he *ka-boom'ed* his thread telling everyone to quit the off-topic stuff except in 1 thread)...he got sick of the abuse and just blew up the thread....

so you can always blow it up and start it over closer to the tourney :(

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
fan22 said:
The good news AllT...
is that since you started the thread....you can kill it and *poof* all of their off-topic posts will vanish into thin air (like Graham did when he *ka-boom'ed* his thread telling everyone to quit the off-topic stuff except in 1 thread)...he got sick of the abuse and just blew up the thread....

so you can always blow it up and start it over closer to the tourney :(
translation= ERASE THIS THREAD!!! :fiery: :mad:

is that right fan22?

:wavey:

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
marquinho_85 said:
translation= ERASE THIS THREAD!!! :fiery: :mad:

is that right fan22?

I have a better idea! Just rename the thread ":topic: thread II"

Ain't I a genius! :angel:

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
paycheck said:
I have a better idea! Just rename the thread ":topic: thread II"

Ain't I a genius! :angel:
:haha: you are a genious!!:haha:

though, not everybody will be happy to see a new :topic: thread

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
marquinho_85 said:
:haha: you are a genious!!:haha:

though, not everybody will be happy to see a new :topic: thread

Why?

People were more than happy to see Arnold act as the "Terminator" three times!!! :eek: :rolleyes:

Why wouldn't they accept another :topic: thread? It isn't like the first one wasn't succesful! We have the audience!!! :bounce: Let us do it!!

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
paycheck said:
Why?

People were more than happy to see Arnold act as the "Terminator" three times!!! :eek: :rolleyes:

Why wouldn't they accept another :topic: thread? It isn't like the first one wasn't succesful! We have the audience!!! :bounce: Let us do it!!
go ahead then, let's see what happens :p

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
If it turns into a :topic: thread, it is a good thread allt ;)
I like ur baby :wavey:

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
alltennis69 said:
i hate you guys, the first thread i started...and 'look what you did to my poor baby....' :( :( :sad: :sad: ...

(from the Godfather, in case some of u did not get it)
Now look what you guys have done.... poor, poor allt :awww: :sad:

You've trashed his thread, and now, oh it's just too :sad: for words.

100 more lines for each of you - I must not trash other peoples threads.

:tape: :tape: :tape:

:rolleyes:

:devil:

1 - 20 of 901 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.