Tennis Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
6,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need I say more?

observe the finely crafted legs, strong thick thighs and curves, leading to You KNOW, and adorable tush. God Bless her and her lucky parents :worship:

Here is a photo of her lovely face. Disclaimer: this is not intended to denigrate or objectify Ms Reeves, her family and friends, nor any member of the WTA Sony Ericson Tours, Their sponsors fans, Women or girls, humans nor female life on other planets. ;)

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused: :tape:

·
Banned
6,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Miching~Mallecho said:
:speakles:
You're kidding, right?
I mean...this is a joke, right?
RIGHT?!
come on Miching-Mallecho, please dont laugh at my preferences. I think she has a fantastic buttocks, she has strong legs and a cute tush that is round. Ive seen her in person reaching for balls in her slip there and no offense, no vulgarity or overt sexual advances intended - but YES, she has the hotest butt in tennis :hearts: I've said this for over a year now. :kiss:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
17,089 Posts
Best butt in tennis?:speakles: NO WAY

·
Banned
6,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DragonFlame said:
Best butt in tennis?:speakles: NO WAY
Are you guys not seeing something?

you may not think she has the BEST butt in tennis, but you can AT LEAST admit she has a very cute butt. :hearts:

·
Registered
27,921 Posts
Dokic ass is the best! :drool:

·
Registered
23,442 Posts
Actually I think you do need to say more as all of us seem to be bewildered.

·
Registered
54,239 Posts
LOL so ironic that a player like Reeves who failed a doping test in the French Open some years ago because she took some pills to lose weight gets this award...

·
Registered
54,239 Posts
SlugPiss said:
Need I say more?

If she wasn't right-handed I'd be sure she's non other than Emilie Loit

·
Banned
6,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
cdpoulin1 said:
In person her legs are indeed very pretty!
Well im glad at least one person has seen the light. Notice once again the strong and finely shaped legs and the cute tush. Keep in mind, we all have different preferences. She has very strong and athletic legs and a roundish cute butt. Maybe Dokic's or Serena's butt is more attractive to many of you, but Ive seen Samantha in action many times at RG and aside from perhaps Maria Kirilenki, I am most comfortable with Samantha Reeves. Plus her mom is a cutie too :lol: 2nd Disclaimer: I am married, not a pervert and not looking to flirt with Samantha, i just think she has the cutest hiney in tennis.

·
Registered
9,247 Posts

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
serena! hands down.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts