Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this hilarious interview was taken during the day of the Womens singles final of Wimbledon in 2005. Richard Williams came by himself to the man who tried to interview people, if he was lucky, and they had an interview. There are some funny things in it, and also the reason why Oracene left Richard, and that reason is too funny!

Enjoy it!

If you click on this link you can see and hear the interview:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LX11ITJM

·
Registered
15,098 Posts
i dont know, some Richard can get too cocky and say things out of his mind.

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
Feel like giving us a synopsis? I'm at work, and can't watch it with the sound on.

Reactions: Wannabeknowitall

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Feel like giving us a synopsis? I'm at work, and can't watch it with the sound on.
as soon as you are back from work, you should download it, you will have a good laughter!

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Well, I am sitting in the middle of a 'boring' conference and can't put on the sound either.

Please cheer me up and summarize :D

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Oh that was funny sant!! He always goes on the wrong way! Lol
its hard to understand Richard, but everybody says hes a nice person, talks to everybody.

Do u happen to have any other video like this, when you can see Venus practicing for matches.

·
Banned
15,895 Posts
Oh that was funny sant!! He always goes on the wrong way! Lol
its hard to understand Richard, but everybody says hes a nice person, talks to everybody.

Do u happen to have any other video like this, when you can see Venus practicing for matches.
Yes, he seems just like that, really enjoying being around the people at the matches and talking with them. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts