Tennis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CAST:<br />VENUS WILLIAMS<br />TOMMY HAAS<br />ANNA KOURNIKOVA <br />MARTINA HINGIS<br />SERENA WILLAMS<br />AMANDA COETZER<br />Lleyton HeWitt

This is A story of 7 tennis players picked to live in house, Live Together, Argue, and love each other.

Find out what happens when people stop playing tennis and start acting real....

The Real World: NEW YORK

<br />Dialogue for episode 1 coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br />What do you think about a show like this?<br />Well THE Dialogue is coming for episode 1

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Nice idea. Here's some Preliminary dialogue:

ANNA: (Looking in Mirror) Who IS the fairest of them all?

MARTINA: (Pushes her aside) Not you. I am the Queen.

ANNA: Your teeth are too big!

MARTINA: And you look like Boris Yeltsin.

VENUS: But who has the most endorsements?

AMANDA: Not me. I did appear in a Wildebeeste commercial once..

TOMMY: What use is money? Mine all goes on fast cars. I never want to go by foot again.

LLEYTON: Did someone say "foot fault"? I NEVER footfault. It's all victimisation and conspiracy!

·
Banned
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THE 1st impression........

*(Amanda Coetzer walks into their mansion, to pick rooms)<br />*(no one knows which player has been picked, its a suprise)<br />*(Amanda spots Anna Kournikova and rushes to her for a hug)

Anna: MANDDDDDYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!<br />ohhhhhhhh my goooodddd we are gonna have so much fun here.<br />Anna: I heard the men are really hott here.<br />Amanda: u have no idea u and i will go pimping together, manhattan style.<br />(TOMMY HAAS WALKS IN ALL EYES ON HIM)<br />(ANNA AND AMANDA ARE DROOLING)

MORE TO COME

·
Banned
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
(Tommy checks out anna and amanda and then says hi)<br />Tommy: HI(goes over for a hug anna disses him jealously)<br />Anna: NO YOU DON"T<br />(AMANDA IS BLUSHING AS TOMMY GIVES HER A HUG)

(VENUS and Serena <br />Walk in)<br />(AS Serena Walks in and looks at anna there, she smiles and whispers to venus, somebody better hold me back)<br />Venus replies qietly look the slut is at it again.<br />(ANNA HEARS THIS AND GIVES THEM THE COLD SHOULDER)<br />(TOMMY CHECKS THE SISTERS OUt)<br />TOMMY: Hey(gives them hugs)<br />Amanda: hey Venus, Hey Serena( Gives them hug)<br />ANNA: YOU ARE GOING to ruin my vibe here<br />Serena : YOU BETTA GO SOMEWHERE ELSCE THEN, CAUSE IM NOTT MOVIENG MY ASSSSS$$$$$<br />(SNAPS FINGERS)<br />(Lleyton Walks in everyone frowns, espeacially tommy)

more to come:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts