Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the first Real World in a couple
of seasons that sems to have some substance n it. :) Chicago and New York seemed just like hi, how are you let's go to bed. The people on were shallow and vapid. However, on Paris there seems to be some compelling characters such as Ace, Adam. My only regret is so far they have not really shown Paris. They have only shown them at night clubs and at their house. Hopefully it will get better. What did you all think?

Reactions: Wojtek

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
yeah i agree with u on that "Chicago and New York seemed just like hi, how are you let's go to bed. The people on were shallow and vapid."

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
i loved real world chicago!!!!!!!!!!! anyways yea i liked the real world paris the moment i saw it. the gay guy kinda freaks me out...no i'm not a homophobe.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i also forgot to say that Las vegas was horrible also
THE WORST REAL WORLD EVER.

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
The best Real World was Hawaii, for sure. But I liked Las Vegas too. :eek:

Paris seems interesting, I'm digging Christina, Ace, and Mallory, but Adam seems like a right dick. I felt embarrassed for him when he was singing in the confessional room.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
i loved las vegas...altan.............. :lick:

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Mallory is hot. :lick:

I loved Real World Chicago. Aneesa, Tonya, Cara, Keri, Chris, Theo were all great!

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Steven was so mean to Brynn after she threw the fork at him, lol.

Chicago was the worst season. Tonya, omg ugh. She was great on Battle of the sexes though, surprisingly.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
yea that fork thing was so dumb...

:drool: altan :lick:

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Mr. Man said:
Mallory is hot. :lick:

I loved Real World Chicago. Aneesa, Tonya, Cara, Keri, Chris, Theo were all great!
I guess you didn't like Kyle (me neither). ;) Keri was so funny when she told him that he just sat around and scratched his balls all day long, ROTF! :D

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
volleyballchic13 said:
i felt really bad for that other guy....... what was his name..frank or something?
Why? I thought Frank was cool. I liked Irulan too. I don't know why people thought Trishelle was so hot though, at the beginning she looked like something out of Sweet Home Alabama. And the slut fucked with Steven like everyday!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
kournikovafan13 said:
I guess you didn't like Kyle (me neither). ;) Keri was so funny when she told him that he just sat around and scratched his balls all day long, ROTF! :D
Yea, He just got on nerves right and left.
Cara was the shit though, she had me laughing all the time. :drool:

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
kournikovafan13 said:
Why? I thought Frank was cool. I liked Irulan too. I don't know why people thought Trishelle was so hot though, at the beginning she looked like something out of Sweet Home Alabama. And the slut fucked with Steven like everyday!
because he was like in love at first sight with trishelle, but she wasn't interested in him at all..i liked her to..she was cool...

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Ah, but Frank was cool after that. He got his fair share of chicks throughout the season, as boring as they were.

Mr.Man....Cara was the only decent person on Chicago. She was kinda funny. Speaking of Cara....any fans of Road Rules in here? Man that Abram from this season (South Pacific) is just a dumbass on so many levels. Someone needs to shoot him. And Marybeth. :drool:

Back to RWParis.....Christina has an awesome bod.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
i love road rules...campus crawl was the best...what was that black guys name?

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
kournikovafan13 said:
any fans of Road Rules in here? Man that Abram from this season (South Pacific) is just a dumbass on so many levels.

I love Road Rules. I love it better then RW.
This season I here three people get the boot. Probably Donnel & Abram and some girl. B/c the highlights show Donnel & Abram fighting (figures). But lmao, Donnel cracks me up.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts