Tennis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well becareful what u wish for cos u just might get it.

I think it was Justine who said that everyone is tired of Serena and Venus winning everything and people want to see someone else win once in a while.

Well Justine has won every tournament with the exception of one which was wimbledon............now she is not complaining is she. Actually she is savoring the moment and fighting every point with every once of breath she has til her legs cramp and she still fight....and fight.......just to win that one match.

Why was it wrong when Serena was doing it...........she will find out cos Karma is a bitch and it is not even a year since she boasted those words in front of the world.................the moment she said it, they stopped winning and she won it all..........

Becareful of Karma cos we don't usually handle it the way we dish it out.

·
Banned
1,735 Posts
True dat. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Nah, I think it was because people were complaing about the All-Williams Finals, even when they were going to three sets.

Vee and Ree decided to let the Belgians meet up again, and really show them what a bad final was all about.

;)

·
Registered
47,657 Posts
VeNuS FoReVeR said:
Nah, I think it was because people were complaing about the All-Williams Finals, even when they were going to three sets.

Vee and Ree decided to let the Belgians meet up again, and really show them what a bad final was all about.

;)
word! And what´s the excuse for the Belgians playing so bad against each other?!

·
Registered
15,726 Posts
you mean, even WHEN she loses, she will put up a fight?

lol... just j/k

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No what I mean is that she (justine ) is the one who made winning seem like a crime and now she is winning and making no excuses about it....hope she don't complain when the williamses return and start winning again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.