Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
2,570 Posts
Da B - I knew it was a joke (hence the ;)) but figured it would cause confusion and deleted it...but it still caused a reply :lol:

· Registered
11,079 Posts
I wish Marissa wasn't ranked so low. She has a lot of potential, but has a crappy year as well. :sad:

· Registered
8,954 Posts
i don't see the need in players having to defend points from the year before. rankings should be based on that year alone imo.

· I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
48,281 Posts
Yeah, I think the WTA should count ONLY the Grand Slams and the Olympics! And for the Olympics...that players points stay on for the full FOUR years!!! That'd be the most fair system ever. Screm the week to week ins and outs of the tour!!!

· Registered
6,762 Posts
They should only count every other tournament and then count touraments twice during a leap year but also give double points if a player wins on her birthday but subtract three times for losing more than ten times in a three month span with added bonus points for aces, unreturnables, winners, and for hitting fans in the stand with snot rockets.

· Registered
6,762 Posts
Seles said:
And if you are winning a match, but something happens (injury, fitness, crowd booing) and you go on to lose : you still get the winners points.
and you also get to sleep with their significant other while the loser gets sloppy seconds. :eek:

· Registered
7,880 Posts
Richie77 said:
...and if you get beat in straight sets by a player, you get 50 extra "sympathy points"
oh yeah and 100 'extra fantastic' points for double bageling your opponent (extra fantastic points can be traded in for regular tour points depending on a fluctuating market rate based on the rarity of double-bagels that season)....and a variable number of free points for every bad call that goes against you (the number of points awarded will be on a declining balance based on if you contested the call, whether you hurled profanities at the umpire/linesperson and your likeability index which is reduced by 90% for every call you question at the French Open. Elsewhere, if you are playing for your home country, your likeability index increases 10% with every call you question, except for in England where causing a scene worthy of a Daily Mirror headline will negate your likeability by 50% per headline)

· Banned
1,856 Posts
HaHaHaHaHaHAAH...aaahhhHAAH...!!!

*persond enters this thread, looks around, and is so horrified, he quickly about faces and leaves* *persond thinks to himself..."WHEW THAT WAS CLOSE"...!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.