Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
Come on groundstaff work those arses off!

OMG at BMH a tier 3 event, they where still draining the courts when the rain was coming down.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
come on rain, stop pouring for the rest of the day. So, that I can actually see one Elena match live!!!
I'll be so pissed if they put off the match for tomorrow!

·
Registered
20,884 Posts
Don't bet on it.

It is alreacy 5:35 PM (NY Time) and even if the rain stopped, then you would have sqeezie the show courts, have the players come out and practice and I think that would take longer than 25 minutes.

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
In the UK we have coverage from 4pm till 4am :eek:

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
Well in the stands the umbrellas are down, but noone is drying the court up.

·
Registered
14,409 Posts
Lindsayfan said:
ur coverage in usa ends in 35 minutes?also on cable tv or just on national channels? :eek:
we in italy have live coverage every day til the last ball is played...
For me ( in Canada) I've got a 1 hour break between afternoon and night sessions... afternoon session coverage ends at 7 p.m Atlantic time and Night session coverage starts at 8!

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
to be complete,we in italy (and also in Uk,i guess) we have the interactive service.it means that we have 4 channels who show Us Open,one channel is for AA stadium,an other is for Louis Armstrong,an other one for Grandstand,and in the fourth they show the best matches from other courts.
with this coverage u basically can choose which match u want to see and watch it.

·
Registered
20,884 Posts
Here in the US, for the first week (Monday - Friday), we got coverage on the USA cable network from 11:00 AM (EDT) - 5:00 PM (EDT). Then a two hour break and then coverage resumed on the same network from 7:00 PM (EDT) - 11:00 PM (EDT). Then, because it is a holiday weekend here in the US, the CBS television network took over the day coverage from 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Satuday - today) and the USA network took over from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM. From tomorrow - Thursday, I think USA has coverage from 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM, but on Friday they have coverage starting at 11:00 AM.

·
Registered
20,884 Posts
Lindsayfan said:
but u dont have the interactive service in Usa?u r forced to watch what commentators think is the best match?u cant choose the match by urself?
I don't know.

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
I see an ass! Its wiping the court!

GO ASS
Go ASS!

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Lindsayfan said:
but u dont have the interactive service in Usa?u r forced to watch what commentators think is the best match?u cant choose the match by urself?
No choice.

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
More asses, bending over and scrubbing the court. Doth my eyes decive me!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.