Tennis Forum banner
61 - 80 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
15,572 Posts
So, Vandeweghe #102 is last IN as far as we know (once Aga is removed and accounting for three SRs)

Confirmed wildcards:

USTA – Whitney Osuigwe
Asia/Pacific – Peng Shuai
Good, I thought Pat Cash (or Barty) would have to crawl up someone at Tennis Australia for a WC so that she doesn't have to play qualies.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
The official site has for a while a 100 player list under the tab Past Touranments > Players

In the morning (HK time) they had all the players including Agnieszka Radwanska ranked from 1 to 99 and the 103 ranked Sachia Vickery.

Now they have amended the list to include Monica Niculescu (100) and removed Vickery.

https://ausopen.com/players

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
So the queen Danilovic and Jorok will play qualies? This tournament is trash ; they couldn't even differ a pedestrian and queens such as Countess Olga and Ivana

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
The official site has for a while a 100 player list under the tab Past Touranments > Players

In the morning (HK time) they had all the players including Agnieszka Radwanska ranked from 1 to 99 and the 103 ranked Sachia Vickery.

Now they have amended the list to include Monica Niculescu (100) and removed Vickery.

https://ausopen.com/players
Ferro is 101 and not on the list... so I guess she is 1st ALT

·
Good Luck Caro in 2019!
192,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
No I just add the 275 players in there, my guess the Q-cut will be at about #245-255...

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
since the Q-list will be decided by NEW Wta ranking (current shadow ranking) of next week, I prepared potential Q-list
For 128-QDraw there are 119 DA and 9 WC according to GrandSlamRulebook2018.

There are three players in the Dubai acceptance list with protect rankings.

Olga GOVORTSOVA (BLR) 144 SR
Quirine LEMOINE (NED) 157 SR
Lina GJORCHESKA (MKD) 213 SR

There are still some other players with SR such as

Rebecca SRAMKOVA 176 SR ... If entering, likely SRAMKOVA uses her SR rather than a predicted 17 Dec ranking 229.
Susanne CELIK 179 SR

·
Registered
4,439 Posts

·
Registered
36,804 Posts
Bacsinszky and Siegemund should be canceled from the quali list, having entered the MD with the SR.

And if I am not wrong hasn't Abanda renounced to go in Australia to play some ITF at home?
I will update everything today, thank you for info
I just wanted to have the REAL ranking, people IN or OUT the list will come further :lol:

61 - 80 of 108 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.