Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Banned
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.k, some children in here have been misbehaving, and it would be nice to know who is to blame.

I would like to know (as I am sure many others would) who the people are who are sad enough to create multiple usernames for themselves or who fabricate stories to create some much needed attention.

Feel free to dob in your fellow internet phonies here.

Remember, by lying, you are only cheating yourselves... :p

·
Banned
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh god, I thought it might come to this.

Either nobody knows or nobody wants to make the first move.

Thing is, I don't know anything so I can't make any accusations, but reading another thread the following names have cropped up:

Steam
Ben Brigham
Mrs_Guga
MarcusRock
Leena
Elephant Marri

Maybe Car Key Boi too?

And who was Alexis?

Does anybody have something to say? Or more to the point does anybody actually care? After all, it is only the internet.

Personally I just find it a shame that people have to lie or be false. Why should the internet be different from anything else in life?

I don't take this board too seriously, and it can often be very entertaining. I just find it sad to think that some people can't seem to speak the truth. Takes all the fun away really.

Anyway, I won't bump the thread anymore. If people want to say something they can say it. I put in my two cents. It would be nice to have some truth revealed.

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
jonathan_crane said:
Personally I just find it a shame that people have to lie or be false. Why should the internet be different from anything else in life?

I don't take this board too seriously, and it can often be very entertaining. I just find it sad to think that some people can't seem to speak the truth. Takes all the fun away really.

i don't think the internet is different from anything else in life. perhaps people are paranoid of letting others into their true lives...but that's still no reason to lie. however, if people are lying, then it's an indication that they're not happy with their real lives...i wouldn't push the issue because if you're that unhappy, that's punishment enough.

btw...perhaps you do take this board too seriously? ;)

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
But Serena, Jen and Kim did call me... honest. And tomorrow I'm going out to dinner with Jelena and on tuesday I'm gonna go to Lindsays house and we'll watch movies. Honest! hehe

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
DiVaMoNiCaSeLeS said:
But Serena, Jen and Kim did call me... honest. And tomorrow I'm going out to dinner with Jelena and on tuesday I'm gonna go to Lindsays house and we'll watch movies. Honest! hehe
LOL! you didn't forget to invite Steffi too did you now! ;) :)

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
i only have this user name... im too lazy to bother with another one. the original one i had wouldnt activate for some reason, so i was forced to create this one.

·
Banned
10,399 Posts
decemberlove said:
i only have this user name... im too lazy to bother with another one. the original one i had wouldnt activate for some reason, so i was forced to create this one.
All Lies!
you're actually marri! :eek:

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
jonathan_crane said:
Oh god, I thought it might come to this.

Either nobody knows or nobody wants to make the first move.

Thing is, I don't know anything so I can't make any accusations, but reading another thread the following names have cropped up:

Steam
Ben Brigham
Mrs_Guga
MarcusRock
Leena
Elephant Marri

Maybe Car Key Boi too?

And who was Alexis?

Does anybody have something to say? Or more to the point does anybody actually care? After all, it is only the internet.

Anyway, I won't bump the thread anymore. If people want to say something they can say it. I put in my two cents. It would be nice to have some truth revealed.
If I had another name... the admins would know... since they hate me, despise me, and check on me every second if I'm doing something bad.

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
I am all these posters:
adss, Agatha OCD Gurl, Alberto, angele87, AUSBOY, baddy2heads, Becool, bionic71, Bradshaw#1, Brandon85, bulldog, Car Key Boi, Celeste, chapel, Colin B, ColinB, Czechfan, DeuceDiva, DiVaMoNiCaSeLeS, Ewe r ... ?, Freewoman33, fresh2flash, Gert, gino, Gowza, HantuchovaSweFan, iLuVenuSerena, Iorhael, I~luv~Serena, JoeyWinson3.0, jonathan_crane, Justin, Kanji, katoles2003, Keith, keta, kim&lleytonrule, korben, kristi2543, Lapin, lemon, LozHippy, LucasArg, MarcusRock, marquinho_85, Martian KC, martina#1, mmcdonald, Natalie, niceman, nita whyte, NJjeff, o0O0o, pfpqrjoz, pierce0415, prophet2, propi, rated_next, rhz, Ryan15, schwartz, Seles&Dokic, siouladiums, SouthernBelle, starr, Svennovitch, SVSK, Tennis124, tennisrulz, tplayer8, Tratree, volleyballchic13, VSFan1 aka Joshua L., zeorzin., selesrules.

Sorry, but I have ABSOLUTELY no life. Leading conversations with myself brings me great satisfaction. Don't u think?

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
gorecki said:
LOL! you didn't forget to invite Steffi too did you now! ;) :)
No way! I'm after her man! I plan to go over to their place soon and get one of my friends to prank call their house and make up some reason why Steffi has to go somewhere and then I'll make my move. Andre knows he loves me. Ain't no way he can resist! I'm blonde just like Steffi! I'm pretty just like Steffi is sometimes and I have a small nose! Yep! I'll get him!

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
SuperDevil said:
I am all these posters:
adss, Agatha OCD Gurl, Alberto, angele87, AUSBOY, baddy2heads, Becool, bionic71, Bradshaw#1, Brandon85, bulldog, Car Key Boi, Celeste, chapel, Colin B, ColinB, Czechfan, DeuceDiva, DiVaMoNiCaSeLeS, Ewe r ... ?, Freewoman33, fresh2flash, Gert, gino, Gowza, HantuchovaSweFan, iLuVenuSerena, Iorhael, I~luv~Serena, JoeyWinson3.0, jonathan_crane, Justin, Kanji, katoles2003, Keith, keta, kim&lleytonrule, korben, kristi2543, Lapin, lemon, LozHippy, LucasArg, MarcusRock, marquinho_85, Martian KC, martina#1, mmcdonald, Natalie, niceman, nita whyte, NJjeff, o0O0o, pfpqrjoz, pierce0415, prophet2, propi, rated_next, rhz, Ryan15, schwartz, Seles&Dokic, siouladiums, SouthernBelle, starr, Svennovitch, SVSK, Tennis124, tennisrulz, tplayer8, Tratree, volleyballchic13, VSFan1 aka Joshua L., zeorzin., selesrules.

Sorry, but I have ABSOLUTELY no life. Leading conversations with myself brings me great satisfaction. Don't u think?
You're really gonna own up to being selesrules???? That's sick! Oh no... wait... There I go talking to myself again. It's times like this that make me identify with Pam Shriver and Billie Jean King.

·
Registered
6,247 Posts
Car Key Boi said:
i'm Steam! :fiery:
You hosers only wish you could be me.

And I assure you that I do not have any other screen name. I have no fucking idea what that asshole was smoking when he made that claim.

·
Banned
10,399 Posts
Steam said:
You hosers only wish you could be me.

And I assure you that I do not have any other screen name. I have no fucking idea what that asshole was smoking when he made that claim.
Stop lying, Alexis!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
SuperDevil said:
I am all these posters:

I forgot Messenger ;)

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
DiVaMoNiCaSeLeS said:
No way! I'm after her man! I plan to go over to their place soon and get one of my friends to prank call their house and make up some reason why Steffi has to go somewhere and then I'll make my move. Andre knows he loves me. Ain't no way he can resist! I'm blonde just like Steffi! I'm pretty just like Steffi is sometimes and I have a small nose! Yep! I'll get him!
erm i hate to break it to you but didn't Andre go out with Babs many years back when she claimed him as a Zen master? :eek: :eek: :eek:
She had a prominent nose too... :wavey:

1 - 20 of 135 Posts