Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 221 Posts

·
Banned
3,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
meeting posters on the board in dreams seems to be a hot topic here right now. So what posters would you like to meet up with?

here goes mine.
selesrules
SerenaSlams
o0O0o

·
Banned
3,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why did this have to be moved from the General Topic?? Isn't it related to tennis?? I don't get it.... Another thing I'm surprised at is a moment after I started this thread, they moved it over here... Am I on the black list or something?? who's the watch dog keeping a dirty eye on gogomaggie??

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
41,227 Posts
it's not related to tennis ;) it's related to the board :)

I would like to meet
Marri
Fiona
Martin
Kuilli
Babsi
Julie
Queen Elizabeth
..that's it I think :eek:

·
Banned
618 Posts
i already met one and it was wonderful & tragic all at once...i'd like to meet any that play tennis!--lol (doesn't seem like many)...Marri is on top of my list and along with former poster honey of those that cannot play tennis he he

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
I would like to meet
Rebecca
Marri
TheBoiledEgg
caramel
AlexSydney
CAR KEY BOI:)

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
*winks @ K* :kiss:

hm... i want to meet some ppl, but since they all know who they are, i wont make my list ;) :cool:

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
Hmm....

DeuceDiva
Exodus
monicAnna
MrsTheBoiledEgg
cheliste
Marats_Angel
Rebecca
bajangurl
Car Key Boi

That's off the top of my melon.

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
empiremaker03 said:
i already met one and it was wonderful & tragic all at once...i'd like to meet any that play tennis!--lol (doesn't seem like many)...Marri is on top of my list and along with former poster honey of those that cannot play tennis he he
empiremaker...why was it tragic? :confused:

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
DeuceDiva said:
you're right gogomaggie...i too have been dreaming a lot about a certain poster... :confused:

I'm in your dreams too? :eek: :D

I think they all know who they are, i frequently stalk them and hit on them :D :wavey:

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
gogomaggie said:
Why did this have to be moved from the General Topic?? Isn't it related to tennis?? I don't get it.... Another thing I'm surprised at is a moment after I started this thread, they moved it over here... Am I on the black list or something?? who's the watch dog keeping a dirty eye on gogomaggie??
You'll accept your thread being moved and like it, gogomaggie. Right boys?

"RIGHT!"

·
Banned
618 Posts
DeuceDiva said:
empiremaker...why was it tragic? :confused:
well i meant what i said and felt the same after nearly two years of communicating and then meeting...the girl did not and she changed

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
MarcusRock said:
You'll accept your thread being moved and like it, gogomaggie. Right boys?

"RIGHT!"
oh my...looks like this thread is being monitored by the boys! lol...marcus, that axe looks new. is it one of the new home depot 7539 models made especially for shadow dancing? ;)

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
DeuceDiva said:
oh my...looks like this thread is being monitored by the boys! lol...marcus, that axe looks new. is it one of the new home depot 7539 models made especially for shadow dancing? ;)
Nah, it's the type of ax used for the scalping and quartering of greypig and those like him ;)

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
ha! lol...g-ha, and?

yes, joy, you're in my dreams....shopping ones! ;)

i'd like to meet...

gbfh
bajangurl
rebecca
martian marri
and
anyone who's been on vacation with me and witnessed a lion mauling... ;)

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
empiremaker03 said:
well i meant what i said and felt the same after nearly two years of communicating and then meeting...the girl did not and she changed
why do you think she changed, em? and after nearly two years? sad...are you still friends?

1 - 20 of 221 Posts