Tennis Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
In my new place!!
22,957 Posts
I beleive she talked smack about Cappy, so Im not a huge fan over her at all... She's American and all but..... I cant recall what she said, something about her weight though, I beleive.... Anyone help me with that one??

·
Banned
7,027 Posts
perosonality wise, i think someone here mentioned about her bitching jennifer capriati when taylor played cappy and she continuously siad things like ''kick her ass, taylor''... so you can tell her personality stinks...

·
Registered
18,697 Posts
They just showed a clip of hers before the match and she seemed like an awfully nice girl. She said that she has a tendency to like all the "bad foods" such as desserts and is addicted to Diet Coke these days. She also said that you have to travel a lot on Tour and as a result she doesn't get to meet her friends much.

She came across as a typical American. But, she came across as a nice girl to me.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
She is a skank bitch..... what she said last year at the Canadian Open was during the Capriati and Taylor match. She was sitting in the stands watching the match, and was calling Capriati a "fat bitch"

I love USA, but I hate this girl. I hope Kimmie spanks her ass off the court in a hurry

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.