Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
47,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Allez Patty! You can win this title so please show everyone how much talent you have and win this one! Go Nadia as well! Please win your first title (she is killing me here).

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Well PPP:);), I love Nadia so I'm going to post here all the time. Go Nadia, I think you're awesome and I don't care if you don't win this tourney as long as you try you're best. A tourney win would be great, but as long as you stay in the hunt for YEC I will be a happy camper:).

And Patty...well I like you to, but I feel its going to be a scrap between you and Nard's for that 8th place in the YEC. So I will be cheering for Nadia in this tourney, but if you win it...I think I can live with that;).

Go girls...I would love to see a Nadia-Patty final.-Battle of the underrated babes!

·
Registered
47,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well Nadia and Patty are on the same side of the draw. Nadia will play either Sam Stosur or Kveta Peschke. Patty plays either Roby Vinci or a qualifier (maybe Misa :devil: )

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
PattyPetrovaPeng said:
Well Nadia and Patty are on the same side of the draw. Nadia will play either Sam Stosur or Kveta Peschke. Patty plays either Roby Vinci or a qualifier (maybe Misa :devil: )
I know - that's why I said I'd cheer for Patty UNLESS she has to play Misa - coz knowing my luck she'll get Vinci (but Misa already lost to Vinci this year too so... :fiery: ).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts