Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's been awhile... but i can't believe that the cocktail party is still up... this is sweet.

just some shout-outs to the OG people that started this group of dani fans w/ me.

i've been so busy.. haven't kept up w/ dani... but she looks a lot better now... no more weight loss problem... she looks really healthy... and cute too! :drool:

i hope her game is getting better... if anyone knows where dani stands now in the stats... please, i'd love to know.

this really made my day... to see that the cocktail party is still bangin'!

-spencer-

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
SPENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where have you been :fiery:

I'm the only original member left :sad:

Everyone else s been AWOL for more or less a year.

lmn

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i thought this site was gone for good... last i remember... then a friend of mine told me that it has been up for a while.

it's funny going through some of these threads... these new dani fans go into every detail about dani... like this one thread... some were talking about dani having split ends and that she should "trim"/"cut" her hair... haha...

it's cool though... seeing that her fan base (at WTAworld at least) has gone up more than double :)

i was also going through some great pics in this one thread... and noticed that since dani gained some good weight back... she has a nice little booty now :drool:

yum yum!

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
EVAspeed said:
it's funny going through some of these threads... these new dani fans go into every detail about dani... like this one thread... some were talking about dani having split ends and that she should "trim"/"cut" her hair... haha...
:lol::lol: I agree mate. I agree though, it's good to see this fourm being put to use huh? Before all these new fans came in I remember for awhile it was only me, the_cat, and Allie here. BTW, allie is back too.:kiss:

lmn

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
u wont believe me, but this is deja-vu....i feel like this already happened
:angel:

PS: CP4eva!!!!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it's nice to hear from ya lemon and mousee... allie is around?.. cool.

when i get some time, i'll surf the threads.

...and yes mousee... this is deja vu... i came back after a long break... and here i am again... lol.

:wavey:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts