Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is likely well-trod ground, but I've been reading sidelong references to Panova going crazy or incurring brain damage or something. Which is it? Has she been institutionalized?

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
I read on a forum that she has a psychological disorder where she feels that she is constantly being stocked. I also read that is has gotten to the point where it is crippling her mentally. I think it is horrible for her to go through this (if it's true....like I said it came from a forum) I think we should all say a prayer for her.

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
PatM04 said:
I read on a forum that she has a psychological disorder where she feels that she is constantly being stocked.
tatiana thinks she's a super-market? that's very concerning. ;)

i presume you mean stalked. are you the patty schnyder pat?

·
Registered
731 Posts
It sounds a bit like paranoid schizophrenia, of course I could be very wrong, please correct me if I am. It sounds horrible for her to live with, I hope she recovers enough to play again, she is sorely missed. Get well soon, Tatiana!

·
Registered
13,089 Posts
Since when have she that?

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
Come-on-kim said:
Since when have she that?
probably all her life but often the symptoms don't start to show till the person is between 18 and 30. it's the case with a lot of mental illnesses

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
This si the first time I have heard of this, and I hope that isnt true.

GET WELL SOON TATIANA!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts