Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Chionophile
40,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone looking forward to it? I think it comes out in June.

It should be exciting, I hope it's better than the fourth book.

Does anyone know any spoilers? Gossip? On another board that I frequent - NOT a Harry Potter one! lol :eek: - somebody claimed to have a soft copy version of it. I didn't enquire about it further cause I can't read novels on a computer.

:wavey:

·
Registered
46,727 Posts
The book is comming out on saturday june the 21th. I pre-ordered it on Amazon and you can even receive it on saturday.

I heard that a copy of the book has been stolen and placed on the Internet but I didn't (and I wont) look for it. Like Sam said, I'm not either interrested in reading a book on my computer... and besides, its just a rumor...

·
Registered
33,292 Posts
I rwally can't wait till I can read the book :)

·
Registered
33,292 Posts
It's not a children's book! Also older people like to read it. I remember my English teacher of two years ago did love the books (and she's about 50 years old I think)

·
Registered
46,727 Posts
Well... The Harry Potter serie had been thought for young readers. However the story is so interresting and it is written so nicely that a lot of adults got interrested by it. Personnally, I think that the books are more and more suited to an adult public with every new release... I don't feel unconfortable reading it. The fourth one was really really great and I'm looking forward to know what will happen next...

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
I pre-ordered it the moment it could be pre-ordered (when they announced the release date). I can't wait.

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
also waiting and not tha way rd878 meant :p:p:rolleyes:

·
Registered
485 Posts
I wish it was already the 21th of June

·
Supposed Former , Administrator
9,536 Posts
Kanji said:
Well... The Harry Potter serie had been thought for young readers. However the story is so interresting and it is written so nicely that a lot of adults got interrested by it. Personnally, I think that the books are more and more suited to an adult public with every new release... I don't feel unconfortable reading it. The fourth one was really really great and I'm looking forward to know what will happen next...
i agree, i even thought it was too complicated for a 10 years old. But then again i was too stupid at 10 to read more than 20 pages :p

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
Fleemke and I are 1978 babies, so we're not old, we're not mature, we're allowed to read as many Harry Potters as we want!

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
I'm in for a lovely June :) I've pre-ordered my copy from Amazon UK, and they assured that it is going to arrived on Saturday 21 June, which means that I'll have something to read in the Wimbledon queue :) (If I haven't finished it by then, that is)
Only 59 more days to go... I can't wait!

BTW, I personally think that this is a nice HP site

Reactions: Lynx

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
Beggin' Beguine said:
Fleemke and I are 1978 babies, so we're not old, we're not mature, we're allowed to read as many Harry Potters as we want!
:worship::worship: :D

·
Chionophile
40,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
PhoenixStorm said:
Um isn't this a children's book? How old are you guys?
Old enough to make me reminisce about my high school years through these books. I can't speak for others but I loved school and when I read these books, they transport me to an alternate world where I feel as if I am a student again.

This is my primary reason for reading them. Don't easily dismiss certain literature just because it is intended for a younger audience. Remember the Hobbit was meant to be children's book, and look many adults have read it.

On another note, I didn't know there were so many Belgian fans of the books. What you guys talk about this in "Belgian Babes Band"? ;) I won't pre-order it or anything. So no one knows any spoilers? I heard Fleur Delacour will be back.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts