1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
41,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
speech :)

My second home ;)

My dear friends,

sept 2001...missing a board about tennis, missing the wonderful posts of thousands of people, and the tennisgames, I decided to join WTAworld.com. I remembered the site because admin Carot had the link in his signature. WTAworld was just a lil community, I was number 320.

I started to post a lil..carefully..I have never been a big poster..I read everything on the sanexboard, but didn't post much. Most of you probably didn't know me there. But then I discovered some posters on here who posted on the sanex board too, and of course all the flemish people on here! I felt like I had found a second home :D

I started to conversate with all the lovely people that were already members on this board..they are all wonderful, and they got me kinda addicted to this place. I soon started posting like uhhh 'crazy' and former crazy poster Carot called me 'junior' for that ;). Time passed by...now the board has 1592 members..too much to know them all by name.
But the atmosphere on this board is still great, and I want to thank all admins for that!!!!!!! Because of their work this board is the best one on the whole net! A special thank you to Poe who spends lots of time on the board to make everything work smoothly, to make sure this board can stay online.. thank you for all your efforts Poe!!!!!!!!!!!
I also want to thank our mysterious admin Amanda who did also lots of things to keep this board online.
Without the board, I wouldn't have made it to the number one on the memberlist huh ;)

And of course..the people who are very important for me, the people who make this board so wonderfull to post on.. my friends (no specific order..I don't want to cause any fights ;)) and fellow posters:
Carot: the Gentle admin, thanks for putting that link in your sig!! because of you I met all these great people (including you). You are a great guy, and you absolutely deserve your name 'gentle one'.
Angelica: also one of the oldies here, a beautiful and nice girl, addicted to BB's...(explains her title huh). You are a wonderful girl, and people..just read her thread..very interesting material there ;)
The Crow: what can I say...a great teach and a wonderful person (you can also check his thread ;))
Tine: very nice girl, with a very good taste in things and another living posting miracle (1000 posts a week!!!!!!!! even I can't break that :p)
Ceetje: probably unknown to most of you, but a wonderful and sweet girl, you will find her mostly posting in the flemish connection.:D
Julie: the first non-belgian in the list (what an honour isn't)..another sweet girl, addicted to BB's and to belgians ;)
Franziska: the lady of the flowers..a real question queen.. a wonderfull lady with a good sense of humour. And of course my first WFT partner ;)
Marri: the norwegian running rabbit ;) very nice girl to talk to, and a real party animal :)
Teddy: lovely girl...another belgian of course ;) and a good taste of music :D
Mary Cherry: young, french..very nice..and crazy about belgian boys
Daniel: great fellow, thank you for the wonderful WTAT game!!!
Adrian: Thank you for the Sharemarketgame!
Arn: another belgian ..and of course also a nice dude
Tennisace: B, my loyal and wonderfull doublepartner in WTAT :D
Cookie: great dude too, cya in Antwerp :D
Nikki: great girl too!!!!!!!!

and all the others : Josh (thanks for all the tennisnews!!) , KC (the wonderfull Pea), TheBoiledEgg (the tennisguru on the board), Dahveed (our Garfield admin), Gorecki (where is he these days??), Jomar (great fellow), Williams_Rulez (an example for all Williams fans), AlexSydney (nice dude), Monica_Rules (hmm don’t know Moniva_rules very well :confused: ), Miranda (always in the same thread isn’t ;)), Chris ( a dutch posting freak :p), Buttercup (lovely admin), Janie (she’s rooting for the good ones ;)), Tenn_ace (I only see him on top of the sharemarket), Susie (another lovely admin) , Scotso , Thefreedesigner, ys, Matthias, Dawn Marie, Inkyfan (Sarahtje…doing terrific in learning dutch ;)), Bulgar, Jacs, Squeeze, Jordan, randy_H, Veryborednow, Destructo_girl (confused me with Anna K :p) , Anabel, Timmbo, Julien (et voila, pas oublier ;)), VivaSeles, Becca, Caio Braz, Jorn, Barrie_dude (the one and only perv-ert on this board) , Rated-next, Becoolserenalover, Alx, adnil, saki, doctorG, Canigetawhat, the cat, ILUVJELENA, Steveg, TOT, GoSandrine, Wally, Iva's #1 fan, Kisha, Seles, Irma, Justinator (has a wonderful site about juju!!!!! Visit it people) , Volcana (really nice posts..), Rollo, Vanity, Marti_fan (what can I say about her huh ;) if you see Daniel, you see her) , Bram_born84, Grant, disposablehero, sartrista7, *martina_fan*, yoshie707, Lindsayfan , Brian Stewart, Adison (one of the huge Hingis fans on the board), VSFan1 aka Joshua L., galadriel, Sue (lovely admin ;)), Aranxta’s #1 fan, anton, Kart, Martin, marshmellow (I love your smileys!!!!!!!!), tennisaddict., wongqks, jirobkk, turt (the crazy mouse who likes French girls), Sam L, easy, croat123, righteous, Double Fault, Sonja, Shirley, Nina_rus, Beige, moon, Hoon (great Hingis site :)), LucasArg, griffin, kitty_fantastico (Belgian..so great of course ;)), Hurley, danker, Linton, gmt, V.S., Steven, Martina Hingisova, TeeRexx, brickhousesupporter, Big Lindsay, Aloysius, marlin, Eliss, Doris Loeffel, zlatko_seles, Sonic The Hedgehog, Julian, apoet29, martinafan, Infiniti2001, JoeyWinson, petosp, Tweety, Vixen, Lapin, bubble, GoDominique, QUEENLINDSAY, Jeff, MirjanaLfan, cynicole, Viva, Chris Ba, Gallofa, Kris, Justin, Mark Newman, Internet Lover, Jovon, Fingon, paul masterton, ajayares, GoMonica, AUSBOY, ball change pls, Kuilli (thanks for all the help!!), JonBcn, Jippo McScally, sonfo, GrandSlammed, Greenout, SM, Linnie, jrj, Daniel Forever, ali, The Last Unicorn (I like the song ..lol) , selesfan1, pisces, ptkten, HAIL-VENUS, treufreund, kazbeee, Philip, Czechfan, junkartist, manuelanmaggielover, Noodles (Belgian..you know what that means ;)), Celeste, kkovafan, Steff_forever, Magdafan, Evey, Serena The Body Williams, Jakeev, Rocksteady, JCAPfan, deftman, marsha, setpoint, 2Ace2, Bright Red, QueenV, A4, Candy946, great_smash, Mary Pierce, Superhero, StevenM, Joseosu19…and all the other ones that I have forgotten.

Thank you all for all the fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you all :kiss: (with some exceptions of course ;))

Without you all this board wouldn’t be the same..(it would be pretty empty :p)

And to finish in Bush-style (*cough*): God bless ya all, and may God bless WTAworld :D

K

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
Awww!!!! one of the best posts I've ever read!! :)
Hey K, my FIRST FRIEND at this board. :kiss: My partner! We've been through much together. And one of the best memories I have of you, was when we were in Filipino Fiesta. We spent SO much time online to talk and find out those hard Qs... ;) It was great! And of course - WE WON! :bounce: Yup! Ivy League #1.

:kiss:

This board is just the best! :) And I've made many friends here, some have become close. Thank you guys! :kiss:

:wavey:

·
stubborn procrastinator
109,928 Posts
Nice speech, K!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
nice speech... i read it entirely so it must have been good ;)

...and because u put me first on the list i won't ban you :D

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
That is sweet :)

I love introductions...

So when do we get the speech? :p
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
14,818 Posts
wow thankx a million for that

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
Lovely speech K, you've surpassed yourself once more ;)

:kiss:

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
I now realise that you had no choice, you had to mention carot first of all, for your own good.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,053 Posts
Great speech K:kiss: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Bravo!!

Really great speech!!
And you're sooooo right, without all these ppl keeping up the board (and trying to keep it clean) and the great folks posting here it wouldn't be the same

1 - 20 of 28 Posts