Tennis Forum banner

821 - 824 of 824 Posts

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
:wavey: Hi Ana and my friends :) Hows Lille been (yes i've read your stories on FB) You look to be fine, shame i lost you're number :p How i wish my life wasnt that busy at the moment... But i got a good life as well.. but i hope to come by once in a while here or FB.. Miss talkin to ya'll... :)

I'll read your stories above as i have more time in the coming days, but you are more close to me know.. though still pretty muuuuuch kms in between.. ;)

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Don't get mes started about our national team.. they sucks biiiiigtime...:help::tape::fiery::spit::cuckoo::facepalm::no::explode::shout::haha:No Euro champs in France for us... I am afraid for the world champs in 2018 in Russia too... We really have to build up from scratch again.. the old team has to be renovated dramatically... for the EC i will support for Austria, England, Iceland and yes our southern neighbours Belgium... Even if we qualify (which we won't anyway) we have NOTHING to endeavour for there.... Better to not go then to get wasted... Still feel frustrated with the team after those sucky matches against Iceland and Turkey which we both rightly lost :)

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Danči Dementia;63675489 said:
Installed in Lille, in a rather weird studio, cozy if you know what I mean. I like it but I have hit my head so many times already that I just hope I can make it through the year without a concussion haha.

Classes are going to be hard..... but I'll have time to worry about it later. I'm settling in and everything is going ok so far. Excepting my computer, are you fucking kidding me, I bought it on december and its already failing, I read online (because, of course, that is what one should do whenever something happens :angel:) that it might be a voltage problem. Its the display that's failing, moving spots everyhwere when certain colour appears (grey, yellow, blue etc).

I can already tell I'm going to freeze my ass off in the next months, it changed from one day to another, when I got here it was so hot (much hotter than Mexico) and the next day it was cold and windy and has stayed like that.

I like it that it takes me 20 minutes to get to uni :hearts:

:kiss:
Better get used to that Ana... Was the same here last week... pfff heavy thunderstorms with loads of wind and hail and torrential rains.. and some floods as well..Autumn is just around the corner... Though i hope we will have a still a taste late summer after this great warm summer we've had.. Every season has its great things..love the change of colour.. But now i still want to have summer... it ain't autumn yet!

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Bump.. :wavey: *dusts of the door the skreeks the way in* Anyone here? Seems to be a dead place.. Hopefully it'll revive again!

821 - 824 of 824 Posts