Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1936 Posts

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
181,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is designed to make it much easier for my legions of fans to worship at my feet and tell me how much they love me. If you would like a personnal audience with "The Great One" (me),please come by!

In here we have some of the greart characters of the site:

Barbie: A.K.A. "Bubbles". She is from India and is a great fan of Nadal and Momo. Rumour has it that Nadal had to pull out of Wimby becuase of his knees. This was due to his begging forgivness of Barbie becuase of his performance in Paris. Barbie is also a student and rides a scooty to school everyday. It is, of course, Ferrari red, representing her love of Ferrari. She is Tifosi. She also enjoys feeding jellyfish to her friends and giving sponge baths.Barbie also serves as a mother figure to Leonard and she is deeply in love with me. She rather enjoys going shopping. Barbies life ambition is to take over the world, one website at a time.As of late, she has been training a group of children to steal credit cards so that she can go shopping
Barbie also keeps several chickens as pets. She has named them Frode, Leonard, Phil and Meelis. She will, on occasion, go an choke one of her chickens so that she can have one on her pizza.
She subsists on a diet of kittens, insects and mice mostly though

Oizo: Leonard is from Germany and is my boy. Leonard is also Barbies son. He and I share a great affection for Jennifer Capriati among other things. Leo has a wonderful, full service and first class hotel in the Carribean. If you would like to vbisit, please see Leo and he will send his Gulfstream to fly you over. This thread is also Zombie free due to Leonards efforts. Leonard is currently touring the castles of Europe trying to find a scary one with a fully equiptedtorture chamber for his mother to use and enjoy.

Vlad Tepes: Vlad has spent years exploring the great cemeteries of Europe looking for love and anything edibile. :lol: We appreciate his warped sense of humour here and was one of our earliest regular posters here. Though he is not here as often as he used to be (Leonard suspects that he is dating a Zombie :scared: ) when he does stop by, it is something special!He is one of Barbies 130 husbands

Frode: Frode is from Norway and shares with me a great love for Ana Ivonovic as well as various other beautiful women. We are, in fact, the dirty old men. It is assummed that Frode and Barbie will get married

Koolmansean: aka Sean. An old friend from the Kingdom of Cornwall. He loves curling and is often the skip. Also a huge F1 fan.

Hugo21: Real name Danielle. She lives in South Carolina and we have a daughter Kristin together. Danielle is a great music lover and really enjoys giving lapdances.

hankqq: Real name George, and lives in Boston. We share a passion for the Red Sox and Fenway Park

heart: My lovely daughter and Leonards half sister. Leonard was briefly considering marrying Kristen until he found out she was his little sister. Kristin just finnished high school and will be going to University soon

LinLin: A dear new friend from China who is teaching me about Chinese culture. Rumoured to have a lovely flower

WatchDogFish: aka "Pixalated Penguin". Her real name is Katey She is the most beautiful librarian in all of England and quite capable of running the library herself. She is an F1 fand. Barbie and I are recuiting her for the Scuderia but she is far too fixiated on Alonso. She is also a devoted Johnny Depp fan and has traveled to many interesting places

Jobaha- From Serbia and a devoted Beatles fan. I adore her sweetness and her taste in music. She is also a very beautiful woman and a friend on Facebook

Christian- From New York City, but visits Canada on a regular basis. He is obsessed with my good looks and loves to stalk me.

LauraTango- Her name is Laura and she is a truly beautiful lady from Argentina. I learn so much from her and, like all Argentinians, is an all around great person. She often appears in my dreams and is always in my heart

Dave Robertson- From Michigan and a wonderful American who loves baseball. Often finds himself a victim of Barbie who is trying, without success, to steal him from his wife.

Ashi- A truly beautiful young lady who, by her mere presence here, has given the rest of us proof that there are sane, normal women in India!

Meelis - The Proprieter of "The Meelis Spy Agency" who provides security to the site and, among other things, ensures that Barbie takes her medication so that the rest of us normal folks are safe. Thanks Meelis

CarreerSlamPova- Lives in India and is a student. His name is Shivlarbie and he is the son of Barbie and Vlad and dreams of Roger . He likes to bowl play tennis and hang out with Ashi though he pretends like they have never met so as to keep it a secret from Barbie who would be insanely jealous if she found out. He is a slacker and loves sleeping on his couch.

ShadowCat- Real name Julianna and she is from Singapore. We share some of the same diffuculties with life and I feel for her. Dr Phil thinks that she is sweet, smart, beautiful and should have more confidence in herself because she is truly something special. However, she has fallen for the charms of that Slacker Rascal, Shivank

CrossCourt Rally aka Heath. Also known as FG for presenting as being gay, however, we have our doubts due to his boob fixation and lack of fashion sense. He is a huge baseball fan and, of course, roots for the wrong team, The Baltimore Pigeons. Despite that, we still like him and hope to see him come out of the closet as the straight man he truly is

·
Registered
6,875 Posts
I guess u will see the next movie?
But of course. I wouldn't miss it. Moreover, Gal wants a female love interest in Wonder Woman 2. :hearts:

The sequel is a couple of years away, but, thank God, Gal is also in Justice League out this Nov. She's been doing promo for that. Two films in one year, one already a blockbuster, the other expected to be another, out Christmas season. 2017 is turning out to be the year of Gal. :aparty:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
181,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess u will see the next movie?
But of course. I wouldn't miss it. Moreover, Gal wants a female love interest in Wonder Woman 2.

The sequel is a couple of years away, but, thank God, Gal is also in Justice League out this Nov. She's been doing promo for that. Two films in one year, one already a blockbuster, the other expected to be another, out Christmas season. 2017 is turning out to be the year of Gal.

Year of the Israeli Hottie :drool:

·
HEADBANGER
68,743 Posts
New thread! :bounce::bounce:

You should update the first post;)

I wanna see Your description of Heath and a few others:angel:

1 - 20 of 1936 Posts