Tennis Forum banner
161 - 180 of 394 Posts

·
Registered
26,596 Posts
Does anyone have any news on ana´s whereabouts and coaching decision?
No news on anything.. I really wish they would just tell us something.. where, when, with whom, how the preparation is going.. just anything. :sobbing:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Maybe they want to surprise us.. :D

not likely, I know. Hopefully, it's not gonna be too long before they finally come out with something.

·
Registered
26,596 Posts
Ana's outfit for AO won't be a catsuit anymore! It will be a regular dress.. :lol: Doesn't look that much better though.. IMHO.. :spit:

·
Registered
4,698 Posts
No catsuit :cheer::cheer: Thank God
At first i didn`t like the dress or the colors but after seeing that small picture with Ana wearing it ,i have a feeling it will look great on Ana . Especially with Ana being so tanned

You don`t have a bigger picture?? :sad:

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Thank god she isn't wearing the catsuit. :lol: I actually kind of like this dress based on these picture. It's better than the yellow dress (which I initially liked) that they gave her last year.

·
Registered
14,085 Posts
:inlove: she is going to look smoking fkn hot in that dress. the colours :hearts:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I'll have to see her on the court to decide if I like that dress or not. I love the little pic, but not the picture where the dress is shown in full length.

However, my all time faves are:

I would love to know which ones do you prefer.

·
Registered
12,791 Posts
^^ you like the jinxed USO outfit from 08 :sobbing: I hated it because I thought it was jinxed :p

I am really happy Adidas saw the light and decided not to make her wear that catsuit...I like the new dress, I think it'll suit Ana.

·
Registered
26,596 Posts
No catsuit :cheer::cheer: Thank God
At first i didn`t like the dress or the colors but after seeing that small picture with Ana wearing it ,i have a feeling it will look great on Ana . Especially with Ana being so tanned

You don`t have a bigger picture?? :sad:
No.. sorry.. that's all I have. I couldn't find anything else yet.. if I do, I'll post. ;)

·
Registered
26,596 Posts
My favorites are still her 2008 AO and RG outfits. Not just because she had a lot of success in them, but they were just perfect.
I have to agree with Curtis here.. those are also my favorite outfits.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I knew I was the only one who liked that USO 08 one. :lol:

I just think it suits her the best, the length of the skirt is perfect. She usually wears a model a bit longer which I'm not too keen about.

Anyway, as long as she wins, I'm gonna be fine with that navy blue- kiwi one. :cool:

I wish they would finally announce something about the new coach. It's time already. :help:

·
Registered
17,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #177 ·
perhaps someone is bored enough to make a thread with pictures of all ana's outfits. perhaps then i could make up my mind about which one i like most :lol: though personally i don't care about her outfits much.

·
Registered
26,596 Posts
I wish they would finally announce something about the new coach. It's time already. :help:
I also wish they would just say something meaningful.. not only about the coach, but about her off season preparations.

It seems she will go into the new season coachless.. :sobbing::banghead:

161 - 180 of 394 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.