Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
30,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's the off-season :(.

I don't know if Ági is playing in any exhibitions, but if she is, let's post them in here.

Also, post pictures or talk about what is going on with Ági.

We can also chat about her upcoming year/tournaments.

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
First off, congrats on 10,000 posts :hatoff:
A few days ago I cracked 20K :D

Now for Agi:
I don't know :eek:
It's really annoying that she's so good but is crazy mentally :sad:

·
Registered
30,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tell me about it! Her head is a freaking disaster. The weirdest is matches like Stosur :scratch: I mean lose the first, then lately she has given up after that, but instead she fights really hard and wins the second, only to tank the third :smash:.

·
Registered
30,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hakapeszi do you know if she is playing any exhibitions??? I would imagine she is...

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
Budapest 2009/RG 2009 (beating Vee. I like Vee a lot and she is actually my #1 fave, but I rooted for Agi because she was slumping :p)
Maybe even New Haven 2007. I didn't watch her at all in Beijing so it wasn't that exciting :p

·
Registered
30,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, those were amazing!

I have to say my favorites were Pilot Pen versus Daniilidou and Beijing 2007 final, that was beyond incredible!!!

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
15,489 Posts
Well it is not shocking. Perhaps she wants to have some wins before going to Australia and aclimate with the conditions,weather of that part of the world. Hope her to win it:angel:

as for my best memory of agi I would say her beijing run and finale.She was just amazing,very offensive:worship:

·
Registered
30,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't think I like that she is spending her off-season flying to Asia and playing a small tournament, but she needs just over 200 points to get an Australian Open seeding, so a good result here would definitely help the chances of that :).

Is it confirmed though? It is not listed here.

·
Registered
30,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Her homepage is not up to date unfortunately. :(

There was a year-end press conference this week.

I can link articles and videos about it, but all Hungarian.

An example

http://www.pixter.hu/video?id=16368

She speaks about Dubai after 1:05
:unsure: about her homepage.

Wow about Dubai. Well let's hope she can do well :aparty:!

·
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect
32,385 Posts
Playing a challenger, Agi ? WTF ? :help:

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
I think it's better. In this slump, she hasn't really had many losses against players outside the top 50 or top 100, so this could be her turnaround if she gets some wins and some confidence ;)

·
Registered
707 Posts
she said in a recent interview that she would be playing smaller events next year to regain her confidence (which i personally think is good news)she is still satisfied with her new coach, she said she improved a lot gamewise and that she needed to be mentally tougher (that's why the smaller events) I'll try to link and translate the article but i am very busy at the moment maybe in a few days.
By the way,on her website it said that fans are encouraged to ask her questions, and the best queistions will be included in her end-year interview. so if you have any questions i'll translate them in Hungarian if you want :)

·
Registered
30,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
she said in a recent interview that she would be playing smaller events next year to regain her confidence (which i personally think is good news)she is still satisfied with her new coach, she said she improved a lot gamewise and that she needed to be mentally tougher (that's why the smaller events) I'll try to link and translate the article but i am very busy at the moment maybe in a few days.
By the way,on her website it said that fans are encouraged to ask her questions, and the best queistions will be included in her end-year interview. so if you have any questions i'll translate them in Hungarian if you want :)

That definitely sounds like she has the right attitude. I guess you could ask about her perspective schedule?

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
The one-week time to ask is over, we are waiting for the answers now.
They put it on the homepage today, if everything goes well.

and otherwise I don't think Ági or Ági's team needs English-Hungarian translations to understand questions ;)

·
Registered
707 Posts
Hakapeszi;16841567 and otherwise I don't think Ági or Ági's team needs English-Hungarian translations to understand questions ;)[/QUOTE said:
well, first of all there's no English version of her website and if you want to leave a comment or in this case a question you need to be a registered user. To be able to register you need to understand Hungarian. So it's practically impossible for non-Hungarian fans to contact her. In fact I just wanted to help the non-Hungarians fans of this forum.

and otherwise I don't think my every single sentence needs to be corrected by you ;)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts