Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,863 Posts
Winning easily - but not prettily
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,358 Posts
she wants to go to bed soon
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,092 Posts
I think both Henin and Obata probably wanted the match out of the way with today rather than tommorow.

Still have they even put Henin on Arthur Ashe yet?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
900 Posts
Justine will not win!!!!!

Go Davy!!!

Anyway, she's not that popular in the US anyway.

(I do think she'll win though :eek: )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,863 Posts
luna - Justine's opening match was on Ashe...
 

·
Snitch
Joined
·
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hope she lose before the semi...she is the last person in the entire draw that I want to win in my home town...:mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
900 Posts
Monsters said:
why, coz she made Serena cry:rolleyes: good luck Justine:)

We don't like girls who look like boys here!!!

:eek: :eek:

:wavey:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,092 Posts
Oh ok I guess I forgot. I just wanted to make sure all the top female seeds had gotten fair Arthur Ashe time.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,825 Posts
Monsters said:
why, coz she made Serena cry:rolleyes: good luck Justine:)
Nah, because she is dishonest and disrespectful. Don't worry though, the American crowd will probably give you your wish and cheer motor mouth on, and the sad reason you stated above is probably why.

KIMMY, DAVENPORT, CAPPY all the way. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
900 Posts
Monsters said:
why, coz she made Serena cry:rolleyes: good luck Justine:)
Serena crying was pathetic. It's a f*cking tennis match. :fiery:
Just win the match :fiery:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
731 Posts
jdog3008 said:
Justine will not win!!!!!

Go Davy!!!

Anyway, she's not that popular in the US anyway.

(I do think she'll win though :eek: )
She appeared very popular in San Diego, the crowd really appreciated her playing style!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
596 Posts
harloo said:
Nah, because she is dishonest and disrespectful. Don't worry though, the American crowd will probably give you your wish and cheer motor mouth on, and the sad reason you stated above is probably why.

KIMMY, DAVENPORT, CAPPY all the way. :D
Justine hater, or should we say Williams follower :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,059 Posts
Monsters said:
Justine hater, or should we say Williams follower :rolleyes:
Just call them pathetic, monster.

BTW, Justine looks more feminine than any of the americans.:lol:
 

·
Snitch
Joined
·
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Martian KC said:
Just call them pathetic, monster.

BTW, Justine looks more feminine than any of the americans.:lol:

Give up your visa and get the hell out of our country...go to Russia and see how you like it... :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,059 Posts
TopShotta said:
Give up your visa and get the hell out of our country...go to Russia and see how you like it... :rolleyes:
For someone that sure likes to bring up the discriminations and racisms of America, you sure love America now.:Taped::lol: It's your country now.:eek:

I'm a full pledged citizen. Don't need visas. :p
 

·
Snitch
Joined
·
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Martian KC said:
For someone that sure likes to bring up the discriminations and racisms of America, you sure love America now.:Taped::lol: It's your country now.:eek:

I'm a full pledged citizen. Don't need visas. :p

You do NOT read post from me crying about racism...prove it...and YES, It is my country now... :p
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top