2,383 Posts
I'll have that checked in situ. :devil:

·
Gone but Never Forgotten
9,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Allez! :D

- Resumption in Berlin…: 26/04/2007
For her return, Amélie finally decided to resume competition with the tournament of Berlin.
It will be too soon for Amélie to take part in the tournament of Warsaw the next week. Amélie will thus take again the competition in Berlin to connect on the tournament of Rome and to have a good week of training before Roland Garros.

·
Registered
12,939 Posts
Good that's good preparation against tough competition before RG which she'll need because time will not be her friend in her fight to regain form and fitness.

·
Registered
183 Posts
ALLEZ AMELIE!!!! :worship: :worship: :bounce:

·
Registered
15,489 Posts
thanks bumbsby,so good remembrance of this tournament in 2004,she was playing so well,moving so well.I remember her match against capriati in semi finale ,she beat her 6-2 6-0:eek: if she play like that this year she will do real damages.

·
Gone but Never Forgotten
9,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Bonne chance Amélie!! :D

Can't wait to see Amélie back on the courts again, I wonder if Eurosport have good coverage..... ;)

Have a great time suzie!! :wavey:

·
Registered
12,939 Posts
Hopefully she'll be ready to do battle and win a few rounds at least. Can't wait to see her back - bow down bitches!

·
Gone but Never Forgotten
9,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Are you sure you didn't mean The "No Visable Panty Line" Amelie cheering thread :angel:
That too :p

Bottom half (pardon the expression :tape: :lol:)

Vaidisova-bye
Schiavona-A. Bondarenko
Likhovtseva -Loit
Granville-Ivanovic

Schnyder-Vinci
Q-Q
Kanepi-Q
bye-Hingis

Safina-bye
Domiguez L-Vesnina
Q-Safarova
Stosur-Chakvetadze

Srebotnik-Tu
Pennetta-Vakulenko
Q-Barrois
bye-Mauresmo

Not a bad 2nd round, but a qualifier could be a tough match. Barrois, though, took her to 3 sets at the U.S. Open last year. Anyway, it's finally great to say.....

ALLEZ!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
12,939 Posts
Peach of a draw!

·
Registered
52,307 Posts
1 - 20 of 68 Posts