Who are your favorite 2000's prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2000's are full of prospect some of them already delivered as we've got 3 players in the top 30(Yastremska, Anisimova, Andreescu) but who will join them soon, who are your 2000's prospect favorites ?

TOP10

1-(61)Iga Świątek
2-(68)Cori Gauff
3-(90)Anastasia Potapova
4-(103)Varvara Gracheva
5-(114)Catherine McNally
6-(116)Katarina Zavatska
7-(134)Kaja Juvan
8-(135)Whitney Osuigwe
9-(139)Xiyu Wang
10-(143)Xinyu Wang

You can pick others as Kostyuk,Danilovic,Lopatetska,Tauson,Parry,Burel,Chwalińska,Ann Li,Liu, Fernandez, Osorio, Liang, Naito,Aiava,Hatouka etc...

Same rules as the other poll:

https://www.tennisforum.com/12-general-messages/1356793-final-poll-next-gen-new-gen-who-your-favorites.html

pick your 3!

I will post the results here in the 2019 review :

https://www.tennisforum.com/12-general-messages/1290990-among-top-10-players-born-between-1996-2001-who-your-3-favorites.html

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
@améliemomo

C'est 3 max et si tu choisis autre il faut poster les noms par exemple:

-Parry
-Burel
-Swiatek

;)
@palttoonnappi

if you chose other you must post the name or I can't know who she is.;)

·
Registered
15,339 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry to interrupt, how can I post a poll, do I need to Get Premium?
Can you create a thread I remembered I needed 100 posts before I can create one, did the rule change?

If you can when you create one you've got an Additional Options: Post a Poll .;)

·
Registered
14,685 Posts
And what the fuckery does "next GEN" mean in TF parlance? now that the term seems to be randomly appearing it seems to mean all things to all peeps

The only nextgen I know is this, a very specific term limited for guys that are 21 and under.

WTA used to have that "rising stars" thing but that was 20 and under. The poll here seems to suggest teens only or whatever

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
It has to be Iga for me. She really appears to have such a mature and different personality from everyone else on the tour. The girl seems to be so cool. I really hope she stops having problems with injuries.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And what the fuckery does "next GEN" mean in TF parlance? now that the term seems to be randomly appearing it seems to mean all things to all peeps

The only nextgen I know is this, a very specific term limited for guys that are 21 and under.

WTA used to have that "rising stars" thing but that was 20 and under. The poll here seems to suggest teens only or whatever

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
It has to be Iga for me. She really appears to have such a mature and different personality from everyone else on the tour. The girl seems to be so cool. I really hope she stops having problems with injuries.
Yeah, I find her so charismatic. It's probably a mix of her personality, the variety in her game, the cool cap she's always wearing and her weird gamestyle :lol: She has quickly become my favorite player. Very excited for 2020.

I haven't seen a few of the girls mentioned, though. Will add them on flashcore.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Any that I've met go automatically top of the list. That's an extra good reason why I've voted for Swiatek in this poll, and Kenin in the other one. :)

My "other" is Maja Chwalinska, who scored another nice win in Hungary today. Now that she's 18 I'm excited to see her moving onto the tour full-time, which I'm presuming/hoping will happen in the New Year.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Andreescu is my favorite in this 2000’s age group, but for some bizarre reason she isn’t on this list...

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 29 Posts