Tennis Forum banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
What is the reason of these changes?
They have to change just because?
It is more useful for handheld devices?
It is better for ads? Just trying to be "modern"?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
You can't google a player and go to her ITF profile page anymore because they changed the url's and now the ones indexed by google lead nowhere :tears:
They should have at least forwarded the old urls to the new ones. I can't even find how to view a player profile via the website.

I stopped using WTA website, because it was unreadable. I couldn't find any information throughout all of these oversized bars. Now, I am going to stop using ITF website. Where can I still find data presented in easy, clean, and simple way? How can I still follow tennis? hysteric icon, sad reaction, tears
Unlike WTA, there's no secondary website for a lot of the info on ITF website. :cry:

·
Registered
76,309 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Does anyone have a problem with watching the Live Streams after the change?
On my Mac the videos don't start.

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Is there any link which I can use to browse the site using previous layout? As I got used to a little bit to TF's layout I still can't do it on ITF's one :mad: Or do you know other websites which could provide plain data?

·
Registered
43 Posts
i used to peruse a players matches played from latest to oldest. It was a great way of evaluating a tennis player. Now is there any way of doing it??
P.S. i don't mind change. However Information information easily accessible and easy to rearrange i am so pissed i will not go on. This is not the only site.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts