Tennis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Now you have click to load every 5 tournaments instead of doing one click and just scroll down.

#84yearsgif
I looked all over and couldn't find last months results.
It was very easy in the old format.
I don't like the all white look either. The same guy that designed the new TF site must have designed the new ITF site.
-
Everything is going to pot!!! THE END of the WORLD is NIGH!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,496 Posts
I stopped using WTA website, because it was unreadable. I couldn't find any information throughout all of these oversized bars. Now, I am going to stop using ITF website. Where can I still find data presented in easy, clean, and simple way? How can I still follow tennis? hysteric icon, sad reaction, tears
I miss the WTA96 website but that's been dead since 2013.

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Really annoyed you need an IPIN membership now to view fact sheets.
I was hoping it was just me and it was hidden somewhere on the new site design, but removing factsheets altogether is annoying. Sign-in deadlines and the like were helpful when you're trying to see draws released early.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Results for: "1 Dec, 2019 - 31 Dec, 2019"
There are no tournaments on this week. Please select another date range.

excuse me wtf is this rubbish there are tournaments

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Results for: "1 Dec, 2019 - 31 Dec, 2019"
There are no tournaments on this week. Please select another date range.

excuse me wtf is this rubbish there are tournaments
I had the same problem (post #4 in this thread), but others could see the correct page at the same time. So there seems to be a page loading or database bug which affects some configurations only.

What I just noticed is that the Acceptance List of tournaments seems to be missing the "last updated on ..." information which was visible on the previous site.

·
Registered
12,723 Posts
Personally I like the cleaner look, but I do miss all those crazy emoji. That's something that really set TF apart from a place like TTW. I hope they'll make a comeback!
I liked the old emojis too. The new ones are the same as you get on an iPhone.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
I had the same problem (post #4 in this thread), but others could see the correct page at the same time. So there seems to be a page loading or database bug which affects some configurations only.

What I just noticed is that the Acceptance List of tournaments seems to be missing the "last updated on ..." information which was visible on the previous site.
How pathetic ITF lol

·
Registered
50,644 Posts
Simple is underrated these days :sad:
Sadly yes :(
The old site was sooo much better.
Simple, easy, clear, everything was quick to find. Now the opposite: unclear, chaotic, messy :help:

·
Registered
50,644 Posts

·
You are not likeable,but I like you
4,233 Posts
as suck as new tennisforum

41 - 60 of 65 Posts