Singles Main Draw
http://www.tournawiz.com/32draw.php?id=90&uid=mboyle

Doubles Main Draw
http://www.tournawiz.com/8draw.php?id=92&uid=mboyle

Singles R32 Points Due: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 at 8:00AM EDT*

Singles R16 Points Due: Thursday, September 18, 2003 at 8:00AM EDT**

Doubles Teams Due: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 at 8:00AM EDT

Doubles Points Due: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 at 8:00AM EDT

* If you and your opponent send new points on Monday, your match will get done on Monday as I have 3 free periods:eek: .

** If the seeded player has sent in new points by Wednesday, their match might get done (depending on how many of you send in points cuz I will do a maximum of 4 R16 matches and the doubles first round that day). Matches where both players sent in new points will get first priority.

·
Registered
43,627 Posts
Venus Hopes to Bring Heat to Miami
Former Champ Hopes to Capture 2nd Title of Year

Venus Williams practices for the Nasdaq-100 Open. Williams is a former champ, winning the title in season one.

Miami--Venus Williams hopes to make another successful comeback on the tour.

Williams withdrew from last week's San Diego, is playing for the first time since a heartbreaking Wimbledon loss.

"It was very hard for me to lose in London. I've moved on and I hope to play well in Miami. It's my home town. I live a few minutes away. On my day's off I can go to the office, and come and do my stuff on the court," Venus said.

Venus is a former champion here, winning in season one, edging her doubles partner 7-5 7-6 in the finals.

"I remember that match well. I had just won Indian Wells as well, I was #1. It was wonderful. Obviously times have changed. The tour is much tougher, but I think my chances are as good as anyone's," Venus said. Venus captured the Dublin tournament earlier this season, and hopes to win title #5 of her career, and #2 of the season.

"I have hopes, but nothing is expected," she smiles.​

·
♥ All-American Reject
14,173 Posts
Serena Williams withdraws from Miami....again! Matt, did you not read my article last week? :p I stated I won't be defending Miami or playing the US Open.

The tournament hasn't started, please, withdraw me.

·
Registered
6,364 Posts
Danny, don't withdraw :sad: - Keep playing :sad: :sad:

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but should I send in 1R points? :p

·
♥ All-American Reject
14,173 Posts
Mikey said:
Danny, don't withdraw :sad: - Keep playing :sad: :sad:

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but should I send in 1R points? :p
I'll play, not because I want to, but because I have no choice. :rolleyes: When the fall commitment lists comes out, I won't commit to any of them except doubles w/Amelie...and who knows, I might as very well skip the first few tournaments of next season to punish Matt. :devil:

·
Registered
17,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
CanIGetaWhat said:
FINE! Anna gets a walkover 'cos I'm not going to send in any points and don't bother using my points from last week either!
You told me that you weren't withdrawing:p . Thus I guess if you don't send in new points I will use points from last week.

1 - 20 of 171 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.