Tennis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone in the UK watch this? I've only just started watching it and I'm hooked, even though it is already halfway through.

Andrew is my favourite, he has a real southern accent lol ;) , and seems a bit of a scaredy cat!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/murdergame is the site.

And the real reason I am doing this thread is to take my mind off being scared - nobody else is in at the moment..... :eek:

·
Professional Cynic
3,175 Posts
jonathan_crane said:
Does anyone in the UK watch this? I've only just started watching it and I'm hooked, even though it is already halfway through.

Andrew is my favourite, he has a real southern accent lol ;) , and seems a bit of a scaredy cat!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/murdergame is the site.

And the real reason I am doing this thread is to take my mind off being scared - nobody else is in at the moment..... :eek:
LOL. I can't work out if Andrew is very clever or very stupid! He's definately very lucky. I am soooo glad Rory went tonight, can't believe he got that far when he basically slept through the previous 5 episodes. I want Richard to win, even though everybody hates him :eek:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,254 Posts
JelenaDokicIsHot said:
Andrew is hilarious :D Richard is a [email protected]

I wish Mel would shut up though 'Boo-hoo all the guys will gang up on poor little me'

Please girl, shut it ;)
Are you speaking to Britney?

·
Banned
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, Andrew is hilarious, but as you say geewhizz, is he very clever or very stupid?!?

It was only the second episode I'd seen, but that bit at the end seems so scary - I certainly wouldn't do it. And poor Andrew has had to do it 4 times, how he's survived I don't know. No wonder he's cracking up!!

Richard seems a bit of a "know-it-all," I guess he's really serious about winning, and is showing it. He really annoyed me yesterday when he kept telling Andrew to say "Roger."

And as for Mel, well she may be a bit thick, but I still would... ;)

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
I don't like Richard very much he seems so boring!

My pic for the killer is either Jay Willmington or Trevor Dowbie.No offence but i don't think the women could have done what the killer has done.Plus most of the killer clues point to one of these two!

·
Registered
13,210 Posts
Andrew :worship: :D

Although i could commit murder, my PC crashed today and i've had to re-install loads of things, luckily i checked MSN and i don't have to add everyone again *phew* although i have to download all my Britney stuff again :mad:

·
Banned
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Andrew wins it!!!!!!!!!

That man deserves a prize, surviving 7 murder games.

I think it was a bit of a kop-out that they couldn't find an alibi to clear the person they didn't suspect - it was effectively an educated guess based on the hunches they had all along.

But still, Andrew..... :worship: :worship: :worship: - I hope we do see him on some chat shows, he had me in hysterics at times. Mel was nice too though, I'm glad she came second.

All in all, a happy ending!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts