Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1641 - 1660 of 5002 Posts

·
stubborn procrastinator
108,436 Posts
:wavey: I'm not at my best, calling in sick from work the past couple of days, but I've been worse. Going in the right direction :) And yes, it's been cold and still is snowy. Temperature has risen now, 15 degrees warmer than this morning.

What about you? I hope you're in good health :hug:
Awwww. :hug: Hope you will get better soon.
Meelis said it will get warmer here, so hopefully you'll have some warm weather next week also. :)

Fortunately, the cold hasn't caught me yet, so I'm in good health. Hate this weather, though. It looks pretty and white, but just too cold. :(

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
it was the most awful thing, i know i should have taken something but i wanted my body to fight it all alone, maybe it was smart maybe it wasnt but i hate to have a pill everytime.

who u had headaches? u had a flu?
I've had a flu, yes. But I often have headaches. All it takes is getting exposed to smoke or perfume. I can take pills against it but I'd rather not, it's not good for you taking them too often. So I think it's smart of you to fight it off as you did. But I guess if it happens rarely it shouldn't be a problem taking pills.

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
Awwww. :hug: Hope you will get better soon.
Meelis said it will get warmer here, so hopefully you'll have some warm weather next week also. :)

Fortunately, the cold hasn't caught me yet, so I'm in good health. Hate this weather, though. It looks pretty and white, but just too cold. :(

It's already warmer, and predicted to stay that way by our weathermen. Let's hope they're right :) It does look pretty, but it can look pretty also closer to zero.

·
Registered
57,323 Posts
I've had a flu, yes. But I often have headaches. All it takes is getting exposed to smoke or perfume. I can take pills against it but I'd rather not, it's not good for you taking them too often. So I think it's smart of you to fight it off as you did. But I guess if it happens rarely it shouldn't be a problem taking pills.
do u take them?

i think i should have had tea or water instead of Cola or 7up :eek:

·
Registered
57,323 Posts

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
do u take them?

I did now with the flu. It was too much without.

If you're not feeling well fizzy drinks are not the best. At least that's what I've been told. Can't say I'm an expert.

·
stubborn procrastinator
108,436 Posts
it was the most awful thing, i know i should have taken something but i wanted my body to fight it all alone, maybe it was smart maybe it wasnt but i hate to have a pill everytime.
You gotta take something if the headaches are really bad, sweetie. :hug: I know you hate to take pills for everything, but for strong headaches you should. :hug: The minor ones usually go away with some sleep, but strong ones are not so easy.
Don't be too stubborn. :smooch:

i hope i will, i really need to have a little air or i will get even more sick

adi text me to watch akiva girls
thats alllllllll she cares lol
No work on Sunday!!!! You won't be well enough for Sunday. You need more rest. :hug: You can't joke around with the flu. :hug:
If you need air, go to balcony or back yard. :smooch: But no work!!!!!!

Lol, she is so hopeless. :lol:
The Akiva girls will be fine. :D They won't be affected by the flu. It's you I'm worried about. :kiss:

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
its snowing! 1 foot and its still snowing! its gonna snow all weekend. theres nothing to do but eat hot oatmeal and sleep lol or stare at the ceiling :eek:

·
Registered
57,323 Posts
I did now with the flu. It was too much without.

If you're not feeling well fizzy drinks are not the best. At least that's what I've been told. Can't say I'm an expert.
it was a bad idea drinking soft drinks, not on of my smartest ideas at all

i heard OJ and water are best for energy

You gotta take something if the headaches are really bad, sweetie. :hug: I know you hate to take pills for everything, but for strong headaches you should. :hug: The minor ones usually go away with some sleep, but strong ones are not so easy.
Don't be too stubborn. :smooch:

No work on Sunday!!!! You won't be well enough for Sunday. You need more rest. :hug: You can't joke around with the flu. :hug:
If you need air, go to balcony or back yard. :smooch: But no work!!!!!!

Lol, she is so hopeless. :lol:
The Akiva girls will be fine. :D They won't be affected by the flu. It's you I'm worried about. :kiss:
im a lot better, i rather not take anything for my head unless its unbearable and i havent cross this line

i need air ad ppl, adi text me she miss me and is willing to risk a flu to see me so if i will feel i have the energy i should meet them tomorrow

im not stubborn:angel:

·
Registered
57,323 Posts
its snowing! 1 foot and its still snowing! its gonna snow all weekend. theres nothing to do but eat hot oatmeal and sleep lol or stare at the ceiling :eek:
its a little boring dont u think?

·
stubborn procrastinator
108,436 Posts
Oh, you are here!! :D

It's already warmer, and predicted to stay that way by our weathermen. Let's hope they're right :) It does look pretty, but it can look pretty also closer to zero.
:hug:

You are lucky it's warmer there already. It's still very cold here. :( I think Monday will be finally warmer.

You had coke and 7up in addition to coffee? :eek: *spank*

Water, sweetie!! Lots of water!! It helps. :kiss:

for me?:hearts:
Of course, he is for you. :hearts:

·
stubborn procrastinator
108,436 Posts
Go out and play with Heidi in the snow!! It's a lot more fun. :p

im a lot better, i rather not take anything for my head unless its unbearable and i havent cross this line

i need air ad ppl, adi text me she miss me and is willing to risk a flu to see me so if i will feel i have the energy i should meet them tomorrow

im not stubborn:angel:
Ok, as long as you don't make yourself suffer too much. :hug:

I know you do, sweetie, but you can't go with the flu. You don't want to get them sick, and you are not strong enough yet.
And adi can't risk the flu. She was just sick. Be smart about it, sweetie. Get better and then you can see them. :hug: :hug:

You can be very stubborn and you know it. :kiss:

·
Registered
57,323 Posts
adi u and ur boobs talk :eek: seductress :eek:

would u rather i stare at the door? :eek:
its her not me!

how did i seduced u now?

well why not watch tv instead of ur ceiling?

·
Registered
57,323 Posts

Ok, as long as you don't make yourself suffer too much. :hug:

I know you do, sweetie, but you can't go with the flu. You don't want to get them sick, and you are not strong enough yet.
And adi can't risk the flu. She was just sick. Be smart about it, sweetie. Get better and then you can see them. :hug: :hug:

You can be very stubborn and you know it. :kiss:
i dont think im strong enough i will see in the morning

What other movies did you watch?
the Avengers 2, a stupid movie with Penelope Cruz about a bullfighter and of course carol

i had to listen to shelly ranting there wasnt a lot of sex scenes LIKE I CARE :mad:

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
the snow is too high. heidi will get buried and lost in the snow :lol: when it stops snowing we'll go out and play :D i cant wait to take pictures of her in the snow :D

its her not me!

how did i seduced u now?

well why not watch tv instead of ur ceiling?
should i watch dexter instead of staring at the ceiling playing with my fingers? :eek:

uve turned me lesbian with all ur seduction. u know im weak :eek:
is it possible to be lesbian for just one girl? :eek:

·
Registered
57,323 Posts
the snow is too high. heidi will get buried and lost in the snow :lol: when it stops snowing we'll go out and play :D i cant wait to take pictures of her in the snow :D

should i watch dexter instead of staring at the ceiling playing with my fingers? :eek:

uve turned me lesbian with all ur seduction. u know im weak :eek:
is it possible to be lesbian for just one girl? :eek:
dexter is a great show, i love it.

you should watch it:wavey:

how did i turn u into a lesbian? :facepalm::happy:

i think its possible to be

1641 - 1660 of 5002 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.