Tennis Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alexandra Stevenson: "Nobody is unbeatable, except God. He could beat anyone 6-0, 6-0."
I don't have anything against Alex (well, sort of) but this isn't the most intelligent quote really.

Do you have any?

·
Registered
9,222 Posts
Joana said:
Alexandra Stevenson: "Nobody is unbeatable, except God. He could beat anyone 6-0, 6-0."
I don't have anything against Alex (well, sort of) but this isn't the most intelligent quote really.
Maybe the Double-headed Goddess Williams got to her while she was meditating before a match. :lol:

·
Registered
19,459 Posts
Hantuchova recently:

Power is not the only thing on the court," said Daniela Hantuchova of Slovakia, (No. 8), the antithesis of a power player. At 5-feet-11½, she weighs 123 pounds (56 kilograms).

"I think more than anything, it's the head that is important on the court," she said. "I've proved in the past that I can play anyone and it has nothing to do with my physical [shape]."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
I really do love Jelena Dokic but after not showing up at a post match press conference at the 2000 Australian Open Jelena was asked why she didn't show up her answer : "I went to church to pray for better results". Not that the idea of her praying is laughable or anything.

·
Registered
6,631 Posts
i see nothing wrong with Alex's comments. if she had a smile while saying it, i can see where your coming from. but we dont know. so i don't question it. if she was serious, that is the truth. there is non like him (god that is) and he is unbeatable. he is unchallengable (yes you are right, that is not a word)

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
alfajeffster said:
"I'd rather play Steffi than Monica. Monica looks dangerous to me."- Martina Hingis (1999 French Open after semi-final victory over ASV)

that was one i certainly remember

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.